Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As with everything nowadays it appears you need to declare 'sides' rather than just acknowledge that both parties are probably right/wrong.

As I said before, I don't doubt most of the accusations made by Harry.
I also don't believe he can genuinely hope for reconciliation by releasing a book about his family. Weirdly it would have been better (in my mind) if he acknowledged the relationship is destroyed and then published the book as a "well I might as well tell you everything now the bridges are burnt"

No one is squeaky clean in this.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
My wife’s playing the book on audible. He narrates it and comes over well. Very listenable. The loss of his mother was understandably traumatic and had a major impact on his formative years. Being non academic was always up to mischief that the press revelled in it even then. It may seem ironic but a key value that comes across is loyalty. People I’ve personally known who really value loyalty have been unforgiving to those who have broken it.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My wife’s playing the book on audible. He narrates it and comes over well. Very listenable. The loss of his mother was understandably traumatic and had a major impact on his formative years. Being non academic was always up to mischief that the press revelled in it even then. It may seem ironic but a key value that comes across is loyalty. People I’ve personally known who really value loyalty have been unforgiving to those who have broken it.
Loyalty is an interesting one in this context. He is clearly hurt by how he has been treated by family so how long can you stay loyal? I tell my kids that two wrongs don’t make a right, but at some point did he have to say “enough is enough”

It made me realise why so many products are independent schools are weird. He used to get washed when he was 11. What?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

As I've said numerous times, the press need him – and the rest of the royals – because they boost sales MASSIVELY. It's why Kate is on the front page of at least one (normally a few) of them almost every week and why the papers have been full of him in the past few weeks – even though they (apparently) can't stand him and thinks everyone feels the same.

But sure, he should go away because no-one's interested in him... That why they run so many stories about him :dunce:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I caught a clip of him on the Stephen Colbert talk show a couple of days ago. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself and definately playing to the audience.

Only a matter of time before Harry will be hosting his own talk show, imagine he's already had numerous offers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here