Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Talk about deflecting your own mistakes on to others, what a horrible thing to do.

"Separately, the memoir claims Prince William "howled with laughter" when he saw his brother dressed in a Nazi costume before a fancy dress party in 2005, the New York Post reports.
Harry was 20 when a picture of him in the outfit was published in the UK press.
The New York Post reports Harry asked William, and his future wife Catherine, whether he should wear the costume, or dress as a pilot - and claims the pair laughed and said the Nazi uniform"

If my brother asked me the same question, I would laugh, and say "yeah go with the Nazi uniform"
Knowing only an idiot would wear it and he is not that stupid.

Such one sided bullshite from Harry, it starting to get really desperate and sad.

No coming back from this, especially when he knows that William cannot and will not comment on anything he says.
Their relationship is broken, and probably beyond repair.

fool
Hopefully another step closer to the family cabal's eventual demise as royalty.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
For some unbelievable reason (at least to me) some people insist on putting this dysfunctional family on a pedestal, and then get all bent out of shape when they inevitably fall off it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What a silly sausage.

I was Team Hazza at the start. When they said they wanted to get away from the Royal Family and lead a separate life I thought "yep, I can completely understand that. Go for it. You didn't choose to be born into that family and whereas most of us have the chance to try and change our own path, be it job, house, hobbies, travelling etc in life, yours is set, no matter how glamorous and easy it may be/appear to be"

Sure, the logistics would be tricky. Income being the big topic that people would care about but I saw they were starting podcasts and things. I thought "Yeo. You can probably do a podcast, earn your 'own' money but still retain the privacy you wanted".

Then the Oparah interview....then the netflix.....then the book.

And all sympathy has gone. I don't doubt for one second the initial desire to get away from the RF but to turn it into a public slog to sell books? Nah.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For some unbelievable reason (at least to me) some people insist on putting this dysfunctional family on a pedestal, and then get all bent out of shape when they inevitably fall off it.
Elizabeth II was probably the last of them that truly believed in service of the realm and duty etc. Now they are being laid bare as the nepotistic chancers, backstabbers and money grabbers the family has always been. This should be a huge wake up call to having a single family forever entwined in matters of state. Time to get rid.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
William does come across as a rather thuggish and inconsiderate sort , not only shouting at Harry but also actually physically assaulting and breaking his necklace . Little wonder that Harry found it necessary to flee the UK and seek safety in California , an official sanctuary state in the USA

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Prince Harry uses his memoirs to discuss his mother Diana's affair with Major James Hewitt and claims his father Charles joked, 'Who knows if I'm even your real father' after meeting a mentally ill man who claimed he was the real Prince of Wales.

This is all rather entertaining.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Prince Harry uses his memoirs to discuss his mother Diana's affair with Major James Hewitt and claims his father Charles joked, 'Who knows if I'm even your real father' after meeting a mentally ill man who claimed he was the real Prince of Wales.

This is all rather entertaining.
Prince Harry also claims his father said to Diana 'you've given me all I wanted I have a heir and a spare, my work is done' after she had given birth to him. Sickening.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
William does come across as a rather thuggish and inconsiderate sort , not only shouting at Harry but also actually physically assaulting and breaking his necklace . Little wonder that Harry found it necessary to flee the UK and seek safety in California , an official sanctuary state in the USA
Yes, the poor lamb. Not like he’s ex army and can defend himself or anything. Still, good to see the book and netflix is doing its job ie make them even richer and manipulate people. I prefer to watch the Crown, it’s practically GOSPEL! :wink:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I wish the press would just ignore this prick and stop putting him on the front page. Maybe he'd get on with his quiet life in the US if he realised no one actually gave a shit about him.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Crodo needs to do a ‘Favourite Harold’ thread at some, with poll: Windsor, Potter, Kane, Maguire, Winks, Palmer, Dirty, Shipman, Styles etc.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He also says he met with a 'woman' who relayed messages to him from his late Mother.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I honestly love every episode that ginge and cringe have to offer. Such a bunch of ****s.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He also says he met with a 'woman' who relayed messages to him from his late Mother.
As mad/eccentric as his tree hugging father then, unless of course this “woman” is his wife :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here