Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Soldiers Here

southwicksoldier

May 14, 2006
Re: Re: TMC....HAHA LMFAO

enigma said:
Why dont you take your big talk to London you pussy? Is it cos you'd get battered? Dont try and say you would come with that hype ANYWHERE up here. You'd even get rushed in Chingford.
cos we dont go out our way looking for trouble u fuckin mug

southwicksoldier

May 14, 2006
Marc said:
mate I've had to take long diversions just to get to the pub cos I feel intimidated by 'em hanging around places. AND i use the cashpoints in the square...how long til one of the little shits holds me or some old granny up for some quick cash?! sucks bigtime

and to think 15years ago my mates an I hung out down the square and the only thing we did wrong was make lots of noise :lolol:
Look mate theres no need to be scared we're not even like that, the papers chat so much shit about us just because they have nothing better to do. Just because we have a big group does not mean we are bad, we neva attack anyone for no reason etc. If theres a fight with other groups who want to fight us of course we will fight them but we neva do anything bad to ppl around the square,

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
004056_wantit1.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Probably scowling at pensioners in the most part, saying innit to his buddies and wondering how they can rob JJB Sports of the latest in fashion clothing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gully said:
Probably scowling at pensioners in the most part, saying innit to his buddies and wondering how they can rob JJB Sports of the latest in fashion clothing.

I was thinking...

6am Early wake up. Mums new baby is making a racket.
8am Coco pops and watch Trisha for a bit
9am Can't be :censored: to go to school
11am Terrorise old ladies
2pm Get someone passing to buy more fags and some beer
6pm Down the chippy. Spit at people walking past.
8pm causing more toruble
11pm watch film. violence essential
2am Playstation

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...oh and I missed out pilfering the height of taste in jewellery from Elizabeth Duke.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
munkfish said:
Mr southwick out of intrest who do you support

well it won't be his family, he's only about 11 remember :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
southwicksoldier said:
shut up u fuckin pig

You twat. You do know that IP addresses can be traced don't you:shootself

I hear that the Portsladse lot were out last night which is probably why you all stayed at home:safeway2:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Southwick soldier, no doubt you are being traced at this very moment, next time there is a knock at your front door be nervous, very nervous!!!

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: TMC....HAHA LMFAO

southwicksoldier said:
cos we dont go out our way looking for trouble u fuckin mug

So you admit you'd get slapped up in Chingford? :lolol: Respect.

You do go looking for trouble- you just do it when there are about twenty of you, or you pick on old ladies and that kind of thing you plum. Trying to make out like you're mafia. :lolol:

Bottom line is, you'd shit yourself if you left your own little area. You start on people when you've got no chance of losing, Well done.Stop it giving it the big talk you pussy- soldiers? You have to be brave to be a soldier. You lot are pathetic. :lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Do a google search on "The Royal Sussex Regiment", "The Sussex Royal Artillery", or Pte Beharry of the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment, that will give you enough information on people either from Sussex or associated with a Regiment recruiting from the county to let you know what real soldiers are. In reality you are Soutwick Oiks, nothing more, the deeds carried out in the name of our county and country will be remembered long after you cease to be an irritation to society and the area you choose to identify with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here