Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Soldiers Here

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Re: TMC....HAHA LMFAO

southwicksoldier said:
TMC are gonners, shows how hard they are cos they couldnt even think of there own name, they copied it from a london gang! TMC are nothing, they only beat up like 1 person when there on there own or just foreigners!!!!!!!! haha f***ing lowlife scum u forumers are!

so how do they differ from you bunch of spotty urchins ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I was on the train yesterday and overheard these two lads talking about the Southwick Soldiers which gave me a chuckle after seeing about them on here. They then started mentioning the TMC, what the f*** were they?

E

enigma

Re: TMC....HAHA LMFAO

southwicksoldier said:
TMC are gonners, shows how hard they are cos they couldnt even think of there own name, they copied it from a london gang! TMC are nothing, they only beat up like 1 person when there on there own or just foreigners!!!!!!!! haha f***ing lowlife scum u forumers are!

Why dont you take your big talk to London you pussy? Is it cos you'd get battered? Dont try and say you would come with that hype ANYWHERE up here. You'd even get rushed in Chingford.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
i actually witnessed them all a couple of weeks ago in southwick park.
about 30 of the little blighters all huddled up together.
(bit like the march of the penguin film of you've seen it)
anyway, the police turned up and they all broke up into 3 little groups running off as fast as their hairless little legs could carry them, throwing tools in hedges and bins on their way out of the park.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Like they will tonight moggy when XooX and his bunch of enforcers turn up in their battle wagon. The smart money is on them scattering faster than shit goes through a goose.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
i actually witnessed them all a couple of weeks ago in southwick park.
about 30 of the little blighters all huddled up together.
(bit like the march of the penguin film of you've seen it)
anyway, the police turned up and they all broke up into 3 little groups running off as fast as their hairless little legs could carry them, throwing tools in hedges and bins on their way out of the park.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That was quite amusing. Shame more of them did not get knicked but was so funny to see these so called hard nuts run off at the sound of a cop car.

Bleeding poofs:lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
can you imagine how menacing they'll become once they get bigger and go to senior school :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
can you imagine how menacing they'll become once they get bigger and go to senior school :lolol:

Don't you mean middle school matey:lolol: Be down in about 40 minutes bud:drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you lot may laugh at the little scrotes but it wont be long before they do get carried away and stab someone, they maybe a boy group acting the nigtime but it only takes one little shit to go too far.....and seeing as I frewquent the Square area quite abit i bet its gonna be me :angry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Marc said:
you lot may laugh at the little scrotes but it wont be long before they do get carried away and stab someone, they maybe a boy group acting the nigtime but it only takes one little shit to go too far.....and seeing as I frewquent the Square area quite abit i bet its gonna be me :angry:

f*** SAKE. it better not be !!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
REDLAND said:
f*** SAKE. it better not be !!

mate I've had to take long diversions just to get to the pub cos I feel intimidated by 'em hanging around places. AND i use the cashpoints in the square...how long til one of the little shits holds me or some old granny up for some quick cash?! sucks bigtime

and to think 15years ago my mates an I hung out down the square and the only thing we did wrong was make lots of noise :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Marc said:
mate I've had to take long diversions just to get to the pub cos I feel intimidated by 'em hanging around places. AND i use the cashpoints in the square...how long til one of the little shits holds me or some old granny up for some quick cash?! sucks bigtime

and to think 15years ago my mates an I hung out down the square and the only thing we did wrong was make lots of noise :lolol:

The worlds full of horrible pikey scum, the quicker I die the happier I'll be !!!

southwicksoldier said:
Well f*** me, do any of you old people have a f***ing life to get on with? All you do is spend hours on these forums chatting shit about us! I mean sort it out yer....If any of you were to come down the square I guarentee you would take a change of underwear with you! You get all mouthy on here talkin about us and what you would do to us.....But if your gonna do something why not get on with it intsead of having your little convos through the net??!! Seriously though - Sort it out. AND BEFORE U ASK YES I AM A SOUTHWICK SOLDIER BUT AS ALL OF US ARE GETTING TOO OLD TO BE MESSING ABOUT U WONT BE SEEING MUCH OF US UNLESS ITS A FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN U TAST OUR SOLES.

dieelmosuicide2ho.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Marc said:

don't panic matey,

history tells us these gangs don't last for too long! a year or so.

KTF (knoll task force)
WEST STREET FIRM
BOSUN CREW.

to name a few examples.
and how long did these firms last for??? not too long.
once they grow up and get jobs, it'll end.

till the next firm somewhere else in the brighton area starts that is :angry:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
moggy said:

once they grow up and get jobs, it'll end.

Jobs?

I think most of them will probably have fat chav girlfriends (Vicky Pollard). Wear one of those ridiculous looking gold chains around their spotty necks, and don a fake burberry baseball cap, whilst claiming incapacity benefits.

Is it me, or do all those chavvy type urchins look ever so gormless?

Last edited:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Les Biehn said:
I was on the train yesterday and overheard these two lads talking about the Southwick Soldiers which gave me a chuckle after seeing about them on here. They then started mentioning the TMC, what the f*** were they?

TMC are a 'Gang' of twats from I think Peacehaven and Newhaven but im not sure. I used to go to Longhill and they always wanted to meet us down the marina a 'fight'.:shootself :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here