'k' company
2 troop

that is all

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
southwicksoldier said:
Look mate theres no need to be scared we're not even like that, the papers chat so much shit about us just because they have nothing better to do. Just because we have a big group does not mean we are bad, we neva attack anyone for no reason etc. If theres a fight with other groups who want to fight us of course we will fight them but we neva do anything bad to ppl around the square,
After reading that I can't but think that the Argus has blown a non-story out of all proportion. It's just a group of kids with nothing better to do FFS. I used to do the same thing in Burgess about 10 years ago i.e hang around town getting pissed up, somtimes about 20-30 people from school would be there. A few times (not many mind) we went to Haywards Heath or Hassocks for a row and sometimes while pissed up a couple of people (not me) would vandalise stuff or throw stuff at cars an get chased.
The only difference is that nowadays everything has to be americanised and given a name, the SS in this case, and people like to use the term 'gang' probably because they've heard it on tv or watched boyz n the hood too many times. In my day it was just a few little shits hanging round on a street corner, but as soon as you called it a gang it gives them a kind of purpose and a reputation which they now have to live up to.
It's just a part of growing up, as soon as they're old enough (or look old enough) to get in the pub al this shit will be forgotten quicker than you can say pint of fosters please

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
How the f*** has this retard's ramblings made it to page ten? I bet he's reached five-and-a-half inches for the first time in his pathetic life getting all this attention. Give up with the internet sparring and if you're that bothered go down 'the square' and slap the little xxxx around for real.

BarrelofFun said:
I was thinking...

6am Early wake up. Mums new baby is making a racket.
8am Coco pops and watch Trisha for a bit
9am Can't be :censored: to go to school
11am Terrorise old ladies
2pm Get someone passing to buy more fags and some beer
6pm Down the chippy. Spit at people walking past.
8pm causing more toruble
11pm watch film. violence essential
2am Playstation
You missed out 6 30 pm,give mums new boyfriend a blow job.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Caveman said:
I think the West Street Firm and the Bosum were certainly a bit more worrying than the Southwick Swings gang or what ever they are now called don't you think Moggy?

for sure caveman, the point i was making was that all these gangs & firms are short-lived.
not saying who were the most feared group.

giving them a sense of notoriety may build their little egos up which is definately not what we want to do.

what is interesting is the amount of named gangs & groups in the brighton area down the years.
if you include mods and rockers till the present era.
wonder how many well known gangs or firms have been formed round these parts?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BarrelofFun said:
Might have guessed. :nono:

Never thought about supporting Brighton?

Erm, you're making a big assumption. That he's ever, ever heard of the leagues beneath the Premiership, or indeed a single team other than his beloved Glazer Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. I'd go for the latter.

Poor little baba probably doesn't realise this is a football forum; its not like we make it obvious. :lolol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
:bounce:

have they all gone now?
got part time jobs in macky-dees?

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Well, i think they are f***ing WELL SCARY.

ugly-men.jpg

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
moggy said:
:bounce:

have they all gone now?
got part time jobs in macky-dees?

Full time I bet ...

Being an anti social twattwattwattwat is NOT a career

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Oi Southwick, I'm not an old bastard.. I'm 20, would love to meet ya for a chat.

Although I'd probably get arrested for hitting a 15 year old.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Re: Re: Re: TMC....HAHA LMFAO

southwicksoldier said:
cos we dont go out our way looking for trouble u fuckin mug

well i'll be looking for you, watch your back !
:wave:

And i am being serious!

I know a few others that feel the same!

Your time is up !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here