Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Soldiers Here

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: Southwick Soldiers Here

southwicksoldier said:
Well f*** me, do any of you old people have a f***ing life to get on with? All you do is spend hours on these forums chatting shit about us! I mean sort it out yer

Life, job, friends, families and prospects. Unlike you little pip squeaks heading for life of poverty, crime and unhappiness.

Bit of advice. After reading various books and watching various films, don't forget that if you drop the soap in the shower, just leave it. It will only end in tears.

Do the Southwick Soldiers or whatever you are now called, have a mission statement? What is your initiation? I you considered odd if you don't have a 14 year old pregnant girlfriend? Working in packs, is that linked to repressed homosexuality?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its very sad the state of this country and the pondlife we are producing. I know 95% of youngsters are fine people but there is an ever growing band of scum and I blame the Labour Party and the way it has encouraged bad parenting and state handouts and the single mum career option they have given has resulted in the amoeba's now seen at Southwick Green.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I spotted Dave and the Mile Oak Marauders heading down there at 8.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Average age of Southwick Soldiers 13 and 3/4
Average no of parents 1
Average age of mothers 28

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Uncle Spielberg, don't blame Labour for the parents, remember that most of them grew up and were educated in Thatchers' Britain, surely that is the root cause of the problem.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This must be a wind-up. I'd be surprised if any of that lot can write, especially with sore knuckles.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Uncle Spielberg said:
Average age of Southwick Soldiers 13 and 3/4
Average no of parents 1
Average age of mothers 28

Intresting that, my little sister who is 6 has been getting grief from this girl (who lives on the same street) who is hitting her, and we just found that it is her drugged up mum telling her daughter to hit her, this single mum also has a junkie cousin living with her, and both seem about 28. Hopefully they will get arrested and caught seems like this sort of thing is going up everywhere.

:nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Strike said:
Intresting that, my little sister who is 6 has been getting grief from this girl (who lives on the same street) who is hitting her, and we just found that it is her drugged up mum telling her daughter to hit her, this single mum also has a junkie cousin living with her, and both seem about 28. Hopefully they will get arrested and caught seems like this sort of thing is going up everywhere.

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that Strike. Have you thought about an anonymous tip off? It seems as if that might be the best thing for their daughter, and of course your sister.

Drugs on the premises anyone?

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
If I did the sort of thing these juvenilles are doing when I was a lad, my dad would have given me a right kicking.

These days parents couldn't give a f*** what their kids are doing as long as they are not disturbed whilst watching EastEnders and endless reality TV programmes.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anyone from Burgess area remember a gang called the Playboys from about 15 years ago. I'm sure they used to wear polos with the Playboy symbol on it. They were very punchy, most ended up in jail I think. trouble was when they got out all they had been doing was working out and were twice the size. I may have some of that wrong, all a little hazy, but I'm pretty sure they were around.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
BarrelofFun said:
Oh dear. Sorry to hear that Strike. Have you thought about an anonymous tip off? It seems as if that might be the best thing for their daughter, and of course your sister.

Drugs on the premises anyone?

Not yet will wait and see what my parents do over the weekend. But if nothing happens, latest I heard my parents were ringing the police about it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Strike said:
Not yet will wait and see what my parents do over the weekend. But if nothing happens, latest I heard my parents were ringing the police about it.

where do you live in Crawley strike.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Labour have made being a 17 year old mum a meal ticket. I would wager a lot of money nearly all if not all of these " soldiers " have 1 parent, ie mum.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yes they have Uncle S, but the parents of that 17 year old girl were raised during the Thatcher years, when the idea of living in a society and making a valuable contribution was pretty much wiped off the map. That was the point I was trying to make, Labour have reaped the product of seeds sown much earlier, so to speak.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Strike said:

That's terrible man :nono: :nono:

want can you do in a situation like that?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Strike said:

Call the cops and the NSPCC or social services on the bitch. Nothing else can be done, really, they -might- be able to sort it out, or at least, get the girl somewhere safer.

Last edited:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Fair point MYOB, the main concern here should be the welfare of a little girl who is possibly being led astray by a couple of crack-heads, imagine how bad you would feel if you did nothing and something bad happened to her. Remember the story about the little girl who was shot dead a couple of years ago by someone who was carrying out a hit on her father and took her out by mistake, this poor kid might end up in a similar situation. Act before it is too late for her.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Lad who i work with got his gf pregnent he was 17 and she was 16 there still together and they both pay for everthing when they were trying to get housed the houseing officer said if they didnt put his name on the birth certificat she would be housed straight away its a discrase that the people who are in charge of the situation are making it worse :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here