Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton want Bennett

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Southampton are in their 125th season and considering they were in administration have decided to go with no sponsor this year. They are loaded. If we have to lose someone, then wring as much cash as possible out of them! They have some sponsors lined up for next season if they get promoted, which is looking pretty likely.

Saying that, loads of their executive boxes are un-named even at this late stage of the game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh dear everyone's getting wound up when the most important point should have been said in SDL's opening post - SOURCE ETC ETC...?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dr Mr Pardew

f*** OFF YOU COCKJUGGLING THUNDERCUNT.

Best regards
Dave

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Pardew, if you DARE to even make a bid for Bennett you will go missing and you will never be found. This is NOT a threat. This is a Promise.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hope not but when a big club like Southampton comes knocking it's reasonable to expect his head will be turned.

:nono:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Heard rumours Pardew is a dead man walking as the chairman thinks he is a COCK. First chance he get's he will pull the trigger and rightly so.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yup, that's mistake from the Argus, ignore it.
facepalm.gif

Elliott's got two years left.

I very much doubt this, well, I very much hope this is untrue. Stories like this fuel the fire in the build up to the two games this season that should be absolute crackers. Pardew...
You sir are a MONUMENTAL f***ing f*** WIT, I have never disliked a manager as much as you EVER. I for one cannot wait for the imminent implosion when they lose 2 games in a row, sack Pardew and appiont Paul Hart as manager mid-season.

If this is true then I think despite money, Elliot will remain. He seems to have a good head on him and besides, Gus is no push over, He will never let him go and even if he does I hope and I think we all know Gus will rob the bastards of every possible penny they have to spend on him.

I absolutely despise that stinking, rotten, football team and all it's supporters. They can shove there 125 years right up the ASS HOLES and I would love it if when they hit there 126 year history, North Korea decide to take a dramatic disliking of them and take it out on St Bloody Mary's.

Just look at this TWAT. No matter how much they slap cheep pikey make up on him and make him look like some reject from Spartacus he still appears to look like a ventriloquist dummy with Pardew's grubby hands right up his ass operating the most ineffectual and overrated footballer this League has.

Attachments

• Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 325

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
With all this Pardews nicking our players guf people seem to forget who is whispering in his ear. Debs boyfriend has no reason to be loyal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some of the quotes on this thread are so similar to the ones on the Swindon board in the early days of the Greer to Brighton rumour.

This sounds like a mischief making thread to me, nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure Pardew would like Bennett but that's a world away from actually getting him

Apparently Greer was told by his chairman to wait until the end of the season before a new contract would be negotiated. I believe that is what pushed him to go for a 3 year contract here. I don't think Bennet will be treated in quite such a cavalier fashion by the decision makers at the Albion?

So nothing like the Greer situation really, even if our responses echo early Swindon ones.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still waiting on the source...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This sounds like mischief making thread, nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure Pardew would like Bennett but that's a world away from actually getting him

Apparently Greer was told by his chairman to wait until the end of the season before a new contract would be negotiated. I believe that is what pushed him to go for a 3 year contract here. I don't think Bennet will be treated in quite such a cavalier fashion by the decision makers at the Albion?

So nothing like the Greer situation really, even if our responses echo early Swindon ones.

True. I just am reluctant to ever say now that there is "no way" they will get one of our players, or something along that sort of line, bearing in mind the Greer situation. Although as you say it was under different circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here