Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton want Bennett

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I want to win the lottery and that ain't gonna happen either..

f*** off Pardew you useless piece of cock.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hahahaha.

They're FUNNY. Ridiculous.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I truth, why would they want him, when they already have Jason Puncheon in that position?
Puncheon can play either wing. Also, he's mid 20s? and has been dropped a couple of times by championship clubs, Bennett is young, hugely talented, why wouldn't they want him?

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

We shouldn't even pick up the phone for less than a million though.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am sure many clubs would like him. One day he will probably be sold. But, it is likely to be for a lot of money and to a big club, if he continues to progress and attract attention.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Before this spreads to 8 pages, can we establish the SOURCE of this little TITbit ?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I don't believe Sirdoug has a great track record with his rumours and info..

Source? Post a link and I'll believe you.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't know what the panic is about. Why would he want to go to them? He's settled here, playing good, regular football for a class manager who rates him. Stay here, keep playing well and either we'll go up or a bigger club than Southampton will come in for him.

Pointless sideways move. Can't see him being interested.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully whoever is advising Bennett will point out the madness of leaving one League One club going places for another at this stage.

I am not one of those who slags off players for wanting to take the right opportunity, but purely from his point of view he should not be leaving us for anything below a top-eight Championship team.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Before this spreads to 8 pages, can we establish the SOURCE of this little TITbit ?
No.
No one ever gives up their source whether the info is legitimate or not, and if they did, still no reason to believe it.

I could say Sunderland want to sign Chris Holroyd and my source is a former TV repair man who now scouts for them, wouldn't make it any more true.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually, looking at their squad, I'd say they ARE short of a wide man.

No. Position Player
1 GK Kelvin Davis (Club captain)
2 DF Dan Harding
4 MF Jason Puncheon
6 DF Radhi Jaïdi
7 FW Rickie Lambert
10 MF Paul Wotton
11 MF Lee Holmes
12 DF José Fonte
13 GK Tommy Forecast
14 MF Dean Hammond (Team captain)
17 FW Lee Barnard
18 DF Joseph Mills
19 MF Morgan Schneiderlin
20 MF Adam Lallana
21 MF Anthony Pulis
28 GK Bartosz Białkowski (out of contract)
29 MF Oscar Gobern
31 MF Ryan Doble
33 DF Jack Saville
34 MF Callum McNish
35 DF Danny Seaborne
38 FW David Connolly
39 DF Aaron Martin
41 MF Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
— DF Danny Butterfield
— DF Ryan Dickson
— DF Frazer Richardson

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
If the link was with anyone but Southampton, people would be disregarding this straight away, and claiming Mr Loft was bullshitting. Yet as it's Southampton people don't seem to care about a source, and just believe it's true. Which to be fair, is quite easy to understand. Inbred bastards.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
This thread is, of course, bollocks but if it wasn't then I would settle for £5m, not a penny less. f*** off Pardew.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
What is it with Pardew and trying to steal our players?! Seriously this guy is clueless, cant unearth a gem of his own so just tries to pinch ours. Hope they start poorly and he gets fired. Twatt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here