Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton want Bennett

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I know you're not in a position where you need to sell, but he's only had one good season thus far. He scored a lot of screamers last season, but unless he replicates that this season I wouldn't say he's worth any more than £750k.

I'd be very surprised if Southampton didn't go up this season, with or without him.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I know you're not in a position where you need to sell, but he's only had one good season thus far. He scored a lot of screamers last season, but unless he replicates that this season I wouldn't say he's worth any more than £750k.

I'd be very surprised if Southampton didn't go up this season, with or without him.

He is a class act and is getting better. I'd tell Pardew to f*ck off. But I would get him to drive over first, then tell him to his face.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't see it happening if its true. He seems happy here, has a two year contract and we're not under financial pressure to sell.

Perhaps the purpose of this is to unsettle a rivals best player? Maybe we should counter with a bid for Lambert and Barnard :shrug:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why would we want Lambert when we have Holroyd?

And apart from that, isn't Leon coming back?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Can't see it happening if its true. He seems happy here, has a two year contract and we're not under financial pressure to sell.

Perhaps the purpose of this is to unsettle a rivals best player? Maybe we should counter with a bid for Lambert and Barnard :shrug:

Spot on, El'! (Would be just the under-handed tactics you'd expect from pond life like Alan No Clue.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here