Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone throws a bottle at Murray on the pitch

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Doubt we'd need to - probably be captured on CCTV and the bottler would get a ban.

I don't think I hate Murray. It was pretty obvious that the situation was engineered by Gus to let him leave and make way for strikers he liked more. Can't blame Murray for following the money in those circumstances.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Apart from the fact he will be caught on CCTV I would grass him up. Club will get a fine so why shouldn't I grass him to be banned

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
As it is basically assault, and football is just a game. I would definitely grass, yes.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I guess it's because anyone who doesn't live in a cave would consider throwing a bottle at a footballer the actions of a complete and utter dick?

I live in a house, and to see him get cattled with a bottle would make my day tbh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does the bottle reach him or embarrassingly full short? Is it an empty plastic bottle that just makes him scowl in the general direction of whichever idiot threw it, or a full bottle or a glass bottle someone sneaked in that knocks him out/gives him a concussion/causes a serious bleed? Is the guy who threw it in a gang of big beefy men who would want to get revenge on me or is he some idiot loner who could get knocked down by a stiff breeze?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes.

Questioning judas parentage is one thing but violence incl throwing stuff is out of order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here