Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOME Leicester fans are a disgrace

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Saw some absolute knobber walking up on his own past Dick's Bar loudly singing 'you're just a team full of rapists!' then having a good chuckle to himself. Nice one bruv!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No, I don't have any kids and as far as I am concerned, you have the responsibility of raising them so it is up to you to decide how you want to act around them. I don't disagree with confronting them, as I said, I would have stood beside you and anyone else, but personally I think it's better to do what the majority did. Laugh them off as sore losers with a couple of songs and then move on with life.

If you were a parent you would understand, surely the issue here is how these twats acted? Incidentally it's interesting that they shut up when I acted wouldn't you say? Maybe if someone had acted sooner I would not have had to act the way that I did in front of my son.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you were a parent you would understand, surely the issue here is how these twats acted? Incidentally it's interesting that they shut up when I acted wouldn't you say? Maybe if someone had acted sooner I would not have had to act the way that I did in front of my son.

I'm sure I would. They shut up when they didn't get the reaction they wanted. As I said originally, they wanted a ruck. They quickly discovered they couldn't have one, we weren't getting involved. So one of them threw a stone and flounced. It was nothing really, your kids will see worse at matches. I'm not defending them, they were quite clearly idiots, but it was pretty standard really, nothing to worry about. But as you say, if I was a parent, my perspective would be different.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
So do you think it's acceptable to sing the Stevie Coppell song - you know the "P A L A C E, Stevie Coppell's got VD, With a nick nack paddywack, Give a dog a bone, Crystal Palace f*** off home" one in front of an eight year old child ?
I only ask as at Palace on Tuesday I was watching some extremely embarrassed 7 or 8 year olds watching their father and mother yelling this out with gusto in what passes as a coffee bar at Selhurst. Given that they'd probably be up in arms about some "homophobic" name calling too I think this is more than relevant.
Quite honestly it beggars belief

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Actually all these events are great character building for your kids my son is now 14 and is a fantastic humane human being and has learnt so many wrongs in life from attending football since he was 5 on how not to behave , he's street wise but hates violence and foul mouthed thugs ,football is more than just a game it's our life

Hi guys,

Leicester fan here currently studying at Sussex so have been to Brighton quite a few times this season. Cracking stadium, somehow you get atmosphere even though its new, same certainly can't be said for the KP.

Must say I feel sorry for you in your situation. It is tough, but some may say if you take your kid to a football game you do have to be prepared to take a certain amount of "words with too many vowels", that being said it sounded pretty out of order.

In fairness to us (and I was with the Foxes today), we've have a lot of issues recently to do with racism, so we're well tuned on the 'minority' front. I didn't hear any sustained homophobic chants throughout the whole game from our support which I was (perhaps wrongly) quite proud of.

Out of interest, what halls are you in? I seem to be the only resident here in attendance at East Slope bar on matchdays.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Mods...

PLEASE, surely it's time to ban Mutts Nuts? This individual is quite obviously a troll, look at every post he's contributed to ANY thread and you will see he has NEVER said anything worthwhile.

I'm sure others will agree with me.

Thanks that is all.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4695830 said:
Out of interest, what halls are you in? I seem to be the only resident here in attendance at East Slope bar on matchdays.

Blimey Danny, your chat up lines are getting civilised these days mate :lol: :lol:

Hope your well fella :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Mods...

PLEASE, surely it's time to ban Mutts Nuts? This individual is quite obviously a troll, look at every post he's contributed to ANY thread and you will see he has NEVER said anything worthwhile.

I'm sure others will agree with me.

Thanks that is all.

We don't discuss other members in public or indeed with third parties.

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4695830 said:
Park Village, I've barely met anyone here remotely into football. Really upsetting. Don't really get to play footy anymore either for the same reason! Yourself?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We don't discuss other members in public or indeed with third parties.

Fine. Although , i've seen some members crucified by others on here in public..but hey ho, i've made my point so i won't mention it again.

Park Village, I've barely met anyone here remotely into football. Really upsetting. Don't really get to play footy anymore either for the same reason! Yourself?

Norwich House boy here, I'm the only goon you'll see wandering around the campus with the stripes on. Strange you say that about no one being into footy, I'm forever being asked about tickets for games by students

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This or similar happens at every club it always has done, if your children are sensitive don`t bring them to the match.

small children tend to be sensitive when aggressive adults are about

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Can I just say you definitely don't have to be a parent to understand. Well done on the stance you took though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I do have to say this and as I type know I'm going to get flamed. I would also add I'm as guilty as the next man. I don't like my children to hear swearing but acknowledge that football grounds are not the place to take your children if you are too sensitive to this. However, most of us that are "concerned" about bad language come onto an all age NSC and type a variety of swear words and can take an agressive tone. Young children to read NSC and are interested in using this as a way of better understanding their club and the wider world, maybe we should also consider this when "communicating" on NSC?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I was walking next to them, to call them embarrassing is an understatement. They were constantly offering people out for fights and just acting like complete dickheads. I was standing next to a little girl who was asking her dad what some of the words they were saying meant, now that's not on.

To be fair though, Leicester fans on the P&R back to the racehill were actually alright. They were quite content with the fact they were going to be in the Championship again next season.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I do have to say this and as I type know I'm going to get flamed. I would also add I'm as guilty as the next man. I don't like my children to hear swearing but acknowledge that football grounds are not the place to take your children if you are too sensitive to this. However, most of us that are "concerned" about bad language come onto an all age NSC and type a variety of swear words and can take an agressive tone. Young children to read NSC and are interested in using this as a way of better understanding their club and the wider world, maybe we should also consider this when "communicating" on NSC?

I think you're missing the point a bit Tim. Children should never be wrapped in cotton wool and protected from all swearing, they'll just end up maladjusted if they are. There is a line though, and calling men rapists and paedophiles in front of kids is that line. Same for the Newscastle fans asking kids whether their dad gets them to suck him off. That stuff is f***ed-up and anyone dishing it out is fair game for verbal or even physical abuse back.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm annoyed with myself for letting my boy see "that" side of me when I confronted these idiots.

You are a role model to your kids so don`t be annoyed for reacting. They will learn more from that incident about standards and standing up for yourself than you will ever believe. I`ve had all this this season as well and it gets me going as well when it is in earshot of women and children.
My incident ended up a bit more physical but you should never be ashamed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here