Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOME Leicester fans are a disgrace

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This or similar happens at every club it always has done, if your children are sensitive don`t bring them to the match.

So you wouldn't mind me standing outside a school calling people queer? If the kids are sensitive don't take them to school would be your response I suppose.

You really are a mong!

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Well done Op for speaking up but "some "Leicester" fans are a disgrace" could be replaced with every team name in the country. Unfortunately there are a minority of mindless idiots who attach themselves to teams everywhere.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Thanks TT, tbh my boy is still a bit shaken up because he has never seen/heard me like that (and he associates me raising my voice with him being in big trouble), as I posted a bit earlier I'm a bit annoyed with myself for exposing him to that side of me but me and mrs have explained that daddy is ok and that the nasty men I shouted at weren't taught how to behave nicely :)

You're very welcome chook. It sounds like your little lad has loving, strong & upstanding parents that are a great credit to both him & themselves - & also to Brighton & Hove Albion FC. :thumbsup:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So you wouldn't mind me standing outside a school calling people queer? If the kids are sensitive don't take them to school would be your response I suppose.

You really are a mong!

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

Coming from the fat dickhead that stood on his wooden seat in the 2nd from back row of t block for the whole ist half at the palarse game, depriving those kids behind him of a view, that is f***ing priceless you are a ****:nono:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A Leicester fan had a piss on the 6pm direct train back to Brighton. Yes, I do mean in the INSIDE the train against the door once we pulled out of Falmer. Disgusting.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
sensitive f***ing souls on here aren't we

this is football,yeah sure in 20 years time time football will be the new theatre,where well educated people sit around clapping at the appropriate moment,not just yet though

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

this is football,yeah sure in 20 years time time football will be the new theatre,where well educated people sit around clapping at the appropriate moment,not just yet though

Thats all very well saying that, i can see where you are coming from but some of us are a little sensitive and if I was called a peodophile (sp) whether in front of my son or not I would have sensitively gone for him, ban or no ban. banter is banter and has to be acceptable but it isnt an excuse to shout any insult that comes into your head and not expect reprisals.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well I'd imagine that you wouldn't be too chuffed if you were out & about with your family & a bunch of gobshites started getting lairy & abusive around you; or somebody stood there & pissed in the train carriage you were sitting in. So why the Hell should it be ok if there's a match on? ???

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
This or similar happens at every club it always has done, if your children are sensitive don`t bring them to the match.

That's a bit harsh, why should a little lad have to miss out on going to the footy with his Dad?

Poor little lad may well have been upset, but he's been taught a valuable life lesson - stand up to bullies. He also got to see that his Dad is a decent man who'll stand up for his principles.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Sensitive souls when it comes to having standards of behaviour, yes when it's around children - or do you not understand that part :nono:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
what happens at the match stays at the match teach your kids that and all will be well .

We did that talk when he went to his first game aged 3, this incident wasn't during the game or "banter", it was 3 wannabe thugs giving it the big 'un shouting vile abuse 4 feet in front of a child.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thats all very well saying that, i can see where you are coming from but some of us are a little sensitive and if I was called a peodophile (sp) whether in front of my son or not I would have sensitively gone for him, ban or no ban. banter is banter and has to be acceptable but it isnt an excuse to shout any insult that comes into your head and not expect reprisals.

I agree with you entirely.

D

Deleted member 22389

Supporters of other clubs say we need to take it as banter. Well its easy for them to say because they are not getting the same type of abuse are they. The abuse aimed at them has nothing to race or sexual orientation which are too of the worst things you could joke about.

If their own supporters where subjected to homophobic abuse week in week out, and outside their own ground in front of kids, trust me they soon be complaining about it. The abuse the bloke and his kid where subjected too was plain and simply unaceptable.

Its just a shame those scum bags cannot be caught. Next time someone have their phones ready to catch anything that is said, then it can be reported to the various authorities. I have real worry that this sort of behaviour will eventually hurt our support, i.e kids and families. The club is trying hard to make The Amex family friendly, lets not have it ruined by ignorant idiots. The kids that come along to the ground are important, they are the next generation of Albion supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thanks for the kind words from most who have posted, as for the rest it shows the standards you're passing onto your kids. I shall be discussing the matter with the club, fortunately little man doesn't appear to have been put off going to the Albion and has been fast asleep for about an hour or so.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Coming from the fat dickhead that stood on his wooden seat in the 2nd from back row of t block for the whole ist half at the palarse game, depriving those kids behind him of a view, that is f***ing priceless you are a ****:nono:

12st at 6' 2" is hardly fat. Also I wasn't even at the palace game.

I presume you are now going to apologise for calling someone you don't know a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here