Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOME Leicester fans are a disgrace

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought this was going to be a thread about Leicester's feeble attempt at that shit Palace song.

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
Hi guys,

Leicester fan here currently studying at Sussex so have been to Brighton quite a few times this season. Cracking stadium, somehow you get atmosphere even though its new, same certainly can't be said for the KP.

Must say I feel sorry for you in your situation. It is tough, but some may say if you take your kid to a football game you do have to be prepared to take a certain amount of "words with too many vowels", that being said it sounded pretty out of order.

In fairness to us (and I was with the Foxes today), we've have a lot of issues recently to do with racism, so we're well tuned on the 'minority' front. I didn't hear any sustained homophobic chants throughout the whole game from our support which I was (perhaps wrongly) quite proud of.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi guys,

Leicester fan here currently studying at Sussex so have been to Brighton quite a few times this season. Cracking stadium, somehow you get atmosphere even though its new, same certainly can't be said for the KP.

Must say I feel sorry for you in your situation. It is tough, but some may say if you take your kid to a football game you do have to be prepared to take a certain amount of "words with too many vowels", that being said it sounded pretty out of order.

In fairness to us (and I was with the Foxes today), we've have a lot of issues recently to do with racism, so we're well tuned on the 'minority' front. I didn't hear any sustained homophobic chants throughout the whole game from our support which I was (perhaps wrongly) quite proud of.

There's a huge difference between a few words and being called "a paedophile" and "a f***ing poof" in front of your son whilst in the queue for the bus tbh.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Hi guys,

You are not wrong to be proud of your fans. There are always these sort of idiots. I have often been ashamed of some of our support too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you referring to the lads who were in the wrong queue then walked off up the hill and then started getting lairy? One of whom then mooned us.

If so, that was an exchange which confirmed us as a bunch of softies. And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. We taunted them with a bit of "1-0 to the Albion" and "You're too ugly to be gay", but those idiots were spoiling for a fight. I would have got myself stuck in should it have kicked off, to defend fellow Albion fans, but there was no need to cause a scene. Ignore them, let it pass. Nothing wrong with the moral highground. Point out to your kids that that behaviour is how the thick behave and that they should never do the same.

Confirmed 'us' a bunch of 'softies' - i'm sorry?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Coming from the fat dickhead that stood on his wooden seat in the 2nd from back row of t block for the whole ist half at the palarse game, depriving those kids behind him of a view, that is f***ing priceless you are a ****:nono:

I think you may have the wrong guy here as woodchip certainly isn't 'fat' - I am a little bt if you want to divert the insult onto my belly ;) :thumbsup:

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
They sound like low life thugs. I am genuinely sorry about that - but I don't really think it's the fact they're from Leicester had anything to do with it. We like football. We don't like discrimination. Every team has twatty fans, it is a shame you had to experience it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's a huge difference between a few words and being called "a paedophile" and "a f***ing poof" in front of your son whilst in the queue for the bus tbh.

You're spot on through the whole thread mate. I fecking hate people slipping the odd swear word out in front of my daughter - she's 9 months old!

PS - If your gay your more likely to be a paedo - interesting logic from the knuckle draggers there...?!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You have more self control than me tbh. I probably would have twatted at least one of them... I can handle the banter side of things but deffo not direct abuse.... I could live with being called a f***ing poofter in jest, but if I'm with my kids and someone called me a peado I'm not sure that I would hold back... It would probably make me as bad as them I accept but heat of the moment and all that!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They sound like low life thugs. I am genuinely sorry about that - but I don't really think it's the fact they're from Leicester had anything to do with it. We like football. We don't like discrimination. Every team has twatty fans, it is a shame you had to experience it.

You're spot on. Every club has them. Some do have more than others - Leeds springs to mind. But there are some great fans of Leeds. I remember seeing a doc with Leic fans explainig how Wolves (I think) fans started calling them a town of 'pakis'. Leicester are used to sick discrimination too i'm sure.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought this was going to be a thread about Leicester's feeble attempt at that shit Palace song.

Shit celtic song ;)

Must admit i've gone right off that song now - it sounds crap.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The problem is with the Stewards around the park and ride area they are spineless jellyfish. Pretty ugh every single one of them.

We were stood in queue for the Mithras P & R and they stopped us getting on the bus to see how many seats were free and then a load of people came from the other direction jumped the massive queue and straight on the bus, I warned the steward about it and they just watched them wander on without saying a word. When I questioned it they just said its not their job to stop them and carried on chatting. I can just imagine their reaction if it actually kicked off in their area.

Noddy11

Nov 24, 2011
This or similar happens at every club it always has done, if your children are sensitive don`t bring them to the match.

Not sure what the issue is here, if you want jolly hockey sticks or hoorah and handshakes head for twickers, this is football followership

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Well done for actually speaking up.

What did you say, and what was the response?

Pretty sure this gringey leicester fan was told repeatedly by this man with his kid that tgis was unacceptable, rightly, said leicester fan just gave a pissy smarmy little laugh and said yeah yeah, and was laughing like a little retard all the w ay up to the bus.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I had the absolute pleasure of being on the 17.28 from Brighton with 3 young teenage Leicester fans.

Not only were they very articulate and kowlegeable about football in general, Leicester, and where we have come from and where we are now, they offered their seats to myself and my son in law even though they knew we were getting off in 2 stops.

Proper football fans and an absolute credit to their club.

This is how away support should be. Sadly, theres a few pissy little kids who support every club who seem to go away for fights and trouble. The ones we've got are *****.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
2 in black superdry jackets, one in a grey jacket were the younger ones. Do you have kids NE? Do YOU think that behaviour is acceptable literally 4 feet in front of children? Thing is these idiots shut up after I confronted them so I'd say it was better to do what I did rather than ignore it and let someone else put up with their vile rubbish :shrug:

No, I don't have any kids and as far as I am concerned, you have the responsibility of raising them so it is up to you to decide how you want to act around them. I don't disagree with confronting them, as I said, I would have stood beside you and anyone else, but personally I think it's better to do what the majority did. Laugh them off as sore losers with a couple of songs and then move on with life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here