Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

some dating advice!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
..but make sure he does things properly. A proper gentleman will always go for tops and fingers first. It's a respect thing, old school.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The whole internet dating thing is clearly the best place to start. Whilst some people might turn their noses up at it, it's a lot more popular than you might think, and has lost a lot of the stigma attached to it in recent years as more and more people realise that it's a damned sight easier to meet like minded people when they're all presented in front of you to choose from.

It has been claimed that as many as a third of all new relationships start online nowadays, so it's not the preserve of geeks and the cripplingly shy.

I've met some lovely ladies using internet dating sites, including a couple that turned into very serious relationships. I've also gotten a lot of sex out of it.

The trouble is all the fatties who lure you in with cleverly angled photos or pics that are several years old, showing them as once they were rather than the chubby messes they've become. I f***ing hate dishonest fatties. Just put up a GENUINE pic that shows all your FLAB so I can click on through and safely ignore your profile, CHUBBSTER. Nobody likes a fatty. Just stop eating f***ing PIES and shape the f*** up. Go down the gym , work up a sweat, walk places instead of driving, just work on that f***ing BELLY you hideous fat troll. NOBODY LIKES A f***ing FATTY. Seriously, how hard is it just to say NO to that king size Snickers? Or the whole box of chocolates you bought yourself to make up for being single? Or the tub of Ben and Jerry's that didn't even make it to the freezer? Honestly, trying not to be f***ing fat really isn't that f***ing hard. It's not rocket science. Just stop eating lardo things and doing NO f***ing exercise. Nobody thinks that chips are good for them. Nobody actually believes a pint of Baileys is a "no harm done" dinner time accompaniment. JUST STOP YOUR EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION FATSO. NOBODY LIKES A FATTY

(I should point out I'm not suggesting you're a fatty, I'm just on a general rant here)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
OK so you are going to laugh at me now and I deserve it as been out for a few drinks with the girls but want some advice. Split up from a year ago and am in mid 30s so a bit out of practice at the whole meeting people nightmare. Think I am ready to go out occasionally and meet with someone but where do you start? Has anyone tried the whole dating at 30+ scene and what awaits me! What a bloody nightmare. Hopefully someone will be able some real advice (with perhaps some NSC banter thrown in for good measure!!!!) Dont know where to start.
Let me see if I can save you some time. Would you go out with a 'ruggedly handsome' married man in his fifties who is overweight, balding, has no sense of humour and poor personal hygiene?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The trouble is all the fatties who lure you in with cleverly angled photos or pics that are several years old, showing them as once they were rather than the chubby messes they've become. I f***ing hate dishonest fatties. Just put up a GENUINE pic that shows all your FLAB so I can click on through and safely ignore your profile, CHUBBSTER. Nobody likes a fatty. Just stop eating f***ing PIES and shape the f*** up. Go down the gym , work up a sweat, walk places instead of driving, just work on that f***ing BELLY you hideous fat troll. NOBODY LIKES A f***ing FATTY. Seriously, how hard is it just to say NO to that king size Snickers? Or the whole box of chocolates you bought yourself to make up for being single? Or the tub of Ben and Jerry's that didn't even make it to the freezer? Honestly, trying not to be f***ing fat really isn't that f***ing hard. It's not rocket science. Just stop eating lardo things and doing NO f***ing exercise. Nobody thinks that chips are good for them. Nobody actually believes a pint of Baileys is a "no harm done" dinner time accompaniment. JUST STOP YOUR EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION FATSO. NOBODY LIKES A FATTY

:bowdown:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The whole internet dating thing is clearly the best place to start. Whilst some people might turn their noses up at it, it's a lot more popular than you might think, and has lost a lot of the stigma attached to it in recent years as more and more people realise that it's a damned sight easier to meet like minded people when they're all presented in front of you to choose from.

It has been claimed that as many as a third of all new relationships start online nowadays, so it's not the preserve of geeks and the cripplingly shy.

I've met some lovely ladies using internet dating sites, including a couple that turned into very serious relationships. I've also gotten a lot of sex out of it.

(I should point out I'm not suggesting you're a fatty, I'm just on a general rant here)

Fantastic sir :bowdown:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

How many fatty's have you met?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I took a few pics for a friend so she could put them on a dating site, and she had a body resembling a pear. And she was surprised no-one would take her on :moo:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Another f***ing FATTY

And just to prove they've all fallen for media hype, they all dress like six stone waif models, with a boob-tube, micro skirt and vertigo-inducing high heels!!

Well ACTUALLY, NO, you don't look like a model, you look a complete two and eight!

Dress appropriately!

Thanks

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Didn't meet any serious relationships myself but did gets plenty of casual sex. My old iPhone is full of dirty picture messages of birds' tits, arses and fannies.

I met my missis at the gym; no problem with fatties there.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

I don't think u should have joined a weight watchers dating site... ;)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Get yourself a job in a call centre upgrading people's mobile phones. You can stalk anyone you like, even if they have really fit girlfriends already. Just keep sending them dirty pics until they start to question their relationship - that should do it! :thumbsup:

That will also do it :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I don't think you can really be that critical of anyone chap, you're trawling the internet for someone desperate enough to have sex with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here