Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

some dating advice!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There are plenty of singletons on here ( :wave: ) who are looking for people, take a gamble [MENTION=20018]oldalbiongirl[/MENTION]. You never know who you might find!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Cliftonville is THE place TO go, I'm ALWAYS being CHATTED up as I get my FULL English down me

That's not very attractive spilling your meal all down yourself.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This thread appears to be turning into an episode of the Inbetweeners. :thumbsup:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Brilliant Xmas runner of a thread :lolol:

As the song says, 'Don't push it, don't force it, baby love comes naturally...' (You'd have to be born early sixties to remember this disco-trash floorfiller, so being thirties it might take some research ;-) )

It's about chemistry, so go with your instincts when you get on with someone really well :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Young, oldalbiongirl. I have seen 3 colleagues all see marriages end lately. All of them I think, when they were ready to date, used an internet dating site. I guess it would take a leap of faith, but in these modern times use whatever facilities are out there. Beware sharking males though as some see it as a means of a getting a bunk up and then fleeing. I know a fella meeting a bird for the first time today coincidentally enough that he 'met' on line last week.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Have only read the OP but can guarantee this thread is going to choc full of the NSC desperados spaffing in their Y fronts 'cos not only has a female posted on here but she's actually talking about dating. Unless it's a wind up. In either case I shall now read the thread and see.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yep. I think otk's posts are the most vomit worthy. NSC at it's worst.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do you come here often?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My advice would be looking for a relationship with a woman who craves male attention so much she comes onto nsc, she is bound to be either A: A slag, B: Black dog ugly, C: All of the above.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
My advice would be looking for a relationship with a woman who craves male attention so much she comes onto nsc, she is bound to be either A: A slag, B: Black dog ugly, C: All of the above.

What a charmer!

I am usually pretty sane, just thought (through my wine hazed eyes of last night), that NSC has a lot of varying people of different ages who could offer some advice. I usually come on to NSC to read the threads, find out anything i've missed about my team, sometimes contribute and have a laugh at some of the comments. I dont crave attention so please dont feel you need to shower me with your insightful and flirtatious as,bs and cs.

Thanks!

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here