Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

some dating advice!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Dont try and show her your cock is always a good one too remember !
Also when you do a silent but lethal fart on your first date with her under NO circumstances cup it and ask her to "take a bit of me inside you baby" !!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
How about some evening classes on dating? That would kill two birds with one stone.

(Although, on reflection, that could well be the 'Advanced slingshot' evening class.)

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Dont try and show her your cock is always a good one too remember !
Also when you do a silent but lethal fart on your first date with her under NO circumstances cup it and ask her to "take a bit of me inside you baby" !!

Err I wasnt planning on doing this - not having the equipment - and all that.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Get yourself a job in a call centre upgrading people's mobile phones. You can stalk anyone you like, even if they have really fit girlfriends already. Just keep sending them dirty pics until they start to question their relationship - that should do it! :thumbsup:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Get yourself a job in a call centre upgrading people's mobile phones. You can stalk anyone you like, even if they have really fit girlfriends already. Just keep sending them dirty pics until they start to question their relationship - that should do it! :thumbsup:

lmao that was gold

In all seriousness that's not at all old and with a love of football I'm sure you'll go down well. Evening classes are a good suggestion else go to something up at the gym. Even if you're not up for a spin class etc. you can do a girly class like yoga / pilates and chill in the cafe after. Making female friends up there will likely include lots of people who want to set you up with a bloke they know anyway, even if you don't meet any guys. Taking it slow and not looking too hard is also always good advice I think if you want something meaningful.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
lmao that was gold

In all seriousness that's not at all old and with a love of football I'm sure you'll go down well. Evening classes are a good suggestion else go to something up at the gym. Even if you're not up for a spin class etc. you can do a girly class like yoga / pilates and chill in the cafe after. Making female friends up there will likely include lots of people who want to set you up with a bloke they know anyway, even if you don't meet any guys. Taking it slow and not looking too hard is also always good advice I think if you want something meaningful.

Thanks everyone. Think I will try and fit an evening class into my already mad life.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
OK so you are going to laugh at me now and I deserve it as been out for a few drinks with the girls but want some advice. Split up from a year ago and am in mid 30s so a bit out of practice at the whole meeting people nightmare. Think I am ready to go out occasionally and meet with someone but where do you start? Has anyone tried the whole dating at 30+ scene and what awaits me! What a bloody nightmare. Hopefully someone will be able some real advice (with perhaps some NSC banter thrown in for good measure!!!!) Dont know where to start.

I am 30, I completely understand your situation, I have loads of advice, we really need to meet up for a drink and talk , that should help!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I am 30, I completely understand your situation, I have loads of advice, I'm going to take you out for a drink, that should help!

x

smoootthhhhhhhh :clap2:

although way to many x's edited for accuracy and a bit more mystery, good luck

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Supposedly a novice, oldalbiongirl has a queue of suitors lining up. It's like trying to get a ticket for an FA Cup Semi-Final in here.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'll take you for a spin - sight unseen. Can't say fairer.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have a friend who is early 30's and single and she is struggling too. She joined some social group thing where they meet up for meals and gatherings in a slightly less pressurised way but that has not helped her even though she scrubs up quite well.I think the internet is probably the best way forward for you but there is no certain way to strike lucky.

Another friend met his wife to be when she was involved in a car crash and he comforted her til the rozzers and blood box arrived and that swung it. I'm not suggesting you run over a suitable looking boyfriend but it does prove love can strike anywhere !

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
OK so you are going to laugh at me now and I deserve it as been out for a few drinks with the girls but want some advice. Split up from a year ago and am in mid 30s so a bit out of practice at the whole meeting people nightmare. Think I am ready to go out occasionally and meet with someone but where do you start? Has anyone tried the whole dating at 30+ scene and what awaits me! What a bloody nightmare. Hopefully someone will be able some real advice (with perhaps some NSC banter thrown in for good measure!!!!) Dont know where to start.

I am free - big cock too :facepalm:

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Several people I know have got together with friends that they have known for years, but never got together with the first time round. Sometimes what you are looking for is right under your nose.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Several people I know have got together with friends that they have known for years, but never got together with the first time round. Sometimes what you are looking for is right under your nose.

I am great believer in 'love' at first sight, well at least massive physical attraction. If you've known someone for years, then what would make you suddenly start fancying them?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I am great believer in 'love' at first sight, well at least massive physical attraction. If you've known someone for years, then what would make you suddenly start fancying them?

A bit like how lots of people who didn't go to Withdean suddenly became massive Albion fans overnight when we got a new stadium.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Good luck in your hunt for a new relationship :blush:

As stated earlier, age isn't a barrier. It's probably just a bit tougher going out again on your own after being in a long-term relationship, but don't be frightened and get out there!

Social clubs seem to be gaining popularity, and evening courses too. Again, got to be worth a try.

Internet dating has it's pitfalls, and it's successes, but still definitely worth a try :)

Probably try a mixture of all things mentioned on this thread, and you just never know. Good luck again :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here