Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So where will everyone be DRINKING pre-Amex fun?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can see Lewes becoming popular with away fans. Especially ones hoping to give the police a swerve by avoiding Brighton Station.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Somewhere central before getting on the bus at Mithras House P&R or Brighton Station depending on what works out better. (probably P&R)

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Lewes police are telling locals they are expecting approx 2500 extra 'guests' every other Saturday. The Lansdowne is going to be rammed.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Wonder how they calculated that figure?

Not sure, but reckon it could even be more than that. It's the sensible option for those fans of ours living anywhere east of the stadium to park their cars in Lewes (good luck) and then train in. Once the away lot find about the ease of the train line, I think it could be their station of choice. Going to be carnage.

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
I am with Notters.................If anyone asks me the best palce to drink it has gotta be the Blue Parrot

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Originally Posted by mcshane in the 79th
Wonder how they calculated that figure?
Not sure, but reckon it could even be more than that. It's the sensible option for those fans of ours living anywhere east of the stadium to park their cars in Lewes (good luck) and then train in. Once the away lot find about the ease of the train line, I think it could be their station of choice. Going to be carnage.

I think that the police can charge the overtime rate if it is in excess of 2,001 fans LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here