Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So where will everyone be DRINKING pre-Amex fun?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
I know for a fact, that Lewes have asked to be away the weekends Brighton are at home. Can't see many, if any games conflicting.

Also as Lewes is east of Falmer, I can't see many away fans going there as the majority will come from the North and the West of Brighton. Think most will still go to Brighton itself as I am sure that is where they would buy their train tickets too (with the possible exception of knowlegable fans of London clubs). We shall see.

Plenty of us Spurs coming from parts of East Sussex/Kent for the friendly. The Lansdowne in Lewes sounds like a likely desination for us.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There hasn't been a bar at Brighton uni for about four years.

There's a bar at the Uni sports centre, it's where all the Brighton youth teams train on the astro turf. Also squash courts, gym etc. Not great for a pre-match drink, but a bar at the Uni none the less.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Any idea where the shuttle bus will run from?

Outside the White Horse on the coast road. The idea is that people travelling in from the east get off the bus at the white horse and wait at the same bus stop for the bus.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
There hasn't been a bar at Brighton uni for about four years.

Really?

I thought the Falmer Bar was Brighton Uni. Presumably it's Sussex Uni then?

When I went for my season ticket presentation I arrived early and got a very cheap pint of Guinness in this union bar. Thought it was Brighton Uni. At any rate it was CHEAP

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
us?
Messy?

Perish the thought :drink:
er............remember lords? ...........yep..........messy as f##k, lol bakesy_wearing _a_tit.jpg

Last edited:

The Lectern

Jul 30, 2011
Calling all Seagulls fans .. Check out these special matchday offers at The Lectern. Lewes Road's biggest and best pub.

Fosters £2.80
Strongbow £2.85
Harveys £2.80
Burgers from £2.50

Next door to Mithras House park & ride. Opposite B&Q.

The Lectern, Lewes Road, Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here