Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So far soooo good

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
i am not trying to scare anyone.the last THING in the world i would want to scare is a stripey nigel.
just want you c unts to know you are still hated but pittied at the same time for the plastic cockernee wannabees that you are.

se25 a rsehole of the world

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
northstandnorth said:
i am not trying to scare anyone.the last THING in the world i would want to scare is a stripey nigel.
just want you c unts to know you are still hated but pittied at the same time for the plastic cockernee wannabees that you are.

Come on all you Stripey Nigels answer him back. SE25 the poster or the area?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
northstandnorth said:

Christ what a mug - at least with Perry you get some banter.

You really are a stupid tw*t. I suggest you sod off and calm down. Have a quick look at the league table while you are there my friend.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
northstandnorth said:
train timetable for paulie anyone?

You seem obsessed with trains. I think that I've seen you on the end of platform 11 at Clapham Junction.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
northstandnorth said:
PALARSE TILL I DIE
could you make that soon se25 because one less stripey nigel wearing pal@rse xxxx in this world is at least a start.

i hate you and all of your family and connections
and i resent having to share a world with you.
if i ever see you about in your stripey nigel rag you will know my contempt for you.
in the unlikely event of you ever breeding your poisonous brood will know my contempt.
you have no right to exist
you are scum

PALARSE TILL YOU DIE!!!!!! die soon !!!!!!do the world a favour get to west croydon station wait for an express and do the decent thing.stain the tracks with your septic blood.

Blimey, you need some help pretty damn quick.

I grew up in Sussex, lovely place, lovely people. I know plenty of Brighton fans, all decent folk. The only difference between us is one set bleeds red and blue the other blue and white.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
northstandnorth said:

Y ou ha ve reall y scared m,e!! It's called banter, muppet!! :shootself

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
5 past Kuipers said:

I grew up in Sussex, lovely place, lovely people. I know plenty of Brighton fans, all decent folk. The only difference between us is one set bleeds red and blue the other blue and white.

Cheers Stripey Nige!!

:wave:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
5 past Kuipers said:

S hit, I've just missed a train!!! :D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
northstandnorth said:

Northstandmouth. Shut the f**k up, you are lowering the tone of an otherwise worthy site. Go over to your chums on NSP. See ya.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
We're only making plans for Nigels

(What a dreadful post)

You only want what's best for them?!

Nigels aren't outspoken but they like to speak and they love to be be spoken to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here