Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So far soooo good

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
5 past Kuipers said:
You're welcome. I'm a middle class sherry drinking stripey Nigel and proud, but it's the Sussex in me that makes me so.

That's a Millwall term really, it doesn't suit you boys (and girls).

Be careful who you are calling Nigel over the oloroso wont you!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
northstandnorth said:
PALARSE TILL I DIE
could you make that soon se25 because one less stripey nigel wearing pal@rse xxxx in this world is at least a start.

i hate you and all of your family and connections
and i resent having to share a world with you.
if i ever see you about in your stripey nigel rag you will know my contempt for you.
in the unlikely event of you ever breeding your poisonous brood will know my contempt.
you have no right to exist
you are scum

PALARSE TILL YOU DIE!!!!!! die soon !!!!!!do the world a favour get to west croydon station wait for an express and do the decent thing.stain the tracks with your septic blood.

Mouthy little xxxx aren't you - behind a keyboard!! :shootself :glare:

Last edited:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Croydonbloke said:
What do you expect mate. In all honesty I think the majority of people on these sites are.......

You're not wrong mate - he's probably some spotty four eyed geek with no mates apart from his right hand!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
northstandnorth said:
PALARSE TILL I DIE
could you make that soon se25 because one less stripey nigel wearing pal@rse xxxx in this world is at least a start.

i hate you and all of your family and connections
and i resent having to share a world with you.
if i ever see you about in your stripey nigel rag you will know my contempt for you.
in the unlikely event of you ever breeding your poisonous brood will know my contempt.
you have no right to exist
you are scum

PALARSE TILL YOU DIE!!!!!! die soon !!!!!!do the world a favour get to west croydon station wait for an express and do the decent thing.stain the tracks with your septic blood.

:mad: Bang Bang

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Croydonblokes' avatar from that new cartoon series called South Norwood Park ?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I love this stripey Nigel's malarkey seeing as apparently we come from the biggest crime infested, god forsaken area in Britain! You lot really dont know your arse from our elbow do you?! What is it then, pikey criminals or middle class Nigels? :lolol: :jester:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
SE25 said:
Yeah. A little prick coming out with shit like like that - do me a favour!!
But you've already ahd your say, why did you have to bring back this retarded thread with another inane comment?

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Silent Bob said:
But you've already ahd your say, why did you have to bring back this retarded thread with another inane comment?

Had my say - what talking shit like that?!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here