Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So far soooo good

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
Yes well done - that's really made your season hasn't it?

Back in the lower leagues where your joke of a club belongs.

Mate don't you honestly think that in the bigger picture both your club and this club are pretty much a joke? I mean come on look at the big clubs in the Premiership.

Ok so it makes you feel good having a daft dig like this but at the end of the day in a few years time your club joke or serious may be kicked out of your home ground and I for one will laugh long and loud.

:drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
paulie said:
Yes well done - that's really made your season hasn't it?

Back in the lower leagues where your joke of a club belongs.

The highlight is playing in this league for another season and beating some teams that spend a kings ransom on players and wages. For that I am grateful.

Joke club? Rubbish!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Mate don't you honestly think that in the bigger picture both your club and this club are pretty much a joke? I mean come on look at the big clubs in the Premiership.

Ok so it makes you feel good having a daft dig like this but at the end of the day in a few years time your club joke or serious may be kicked out of your home ground and I for one will laugh long and loud.

Just having a pop back at the 'McShane in the 79th' merchants.

I glad that you'll laugh if we're kicked out. Shows you for what you are - I'd wouldn't have wished that on Brighton and was glad when you got Falmer. I'd still love to see you relegated.

Your last comment reveals what a bitter man you are - and precludes you from taking the moral high ground, which you invariably feel that you can.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
paulie said:
Perry Milkins said:

Just having a pop back at the 'McShane in the 79th' merchants.

I glad that you'll laugh if we're kicked out. Shows you for what you are - I'd wouldn't have wished that on Brighton and was glad when you got Falmer. I'd still love to see you relegated.

Your last comment reveals what a bitter man you are - and precludes you from taking the moral high ground, which you invariably feel that you can.

The bitterness is reserved for posters like you. I haven't a blind concern what you think of me but high ground, low ground or whatever ground comments as you made originally smack of bitterness do they not?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SE25 said:
It won't happen again for a very long time so make the most of it.

True enough, next time we play you it'll be somewhere glamourous like Gander Green Lane, then we'll see who the joke club is.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
The bitterness is reserved for posters like you. I haven't a blind concern what you think of me but high ground, low ground or whatever ground comments as you made originally smack of bitterness do they not?

I wouldn't say bitterness - more like 'schadenfreude' and amusement that in spite of your abject position you are still so happy about 3pts at Selhurst.

BHAexpress - this is what I mean. You wish that Palace will have to play at Sutton, but when Brighton are in trouble you expect every fan to drop everything to go on a march - pure hypocrisy. And you haven't told everyone that you were born near SP for at least 5 mins, you old bore!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
paulie said:
I wouldn't say bitterness - more like 'schadenfreude' and amusement that in spite of your abject position you are still so happy about 3pts at Selhurst.

BHAexpress - this is what I mean. You wish that Palace will have to play at Sutton, but when Brighton are in trouble you expect every fan to drop everything to go on a march - pure hypocrisy. And you haven't told everyone that you were born near SP for at least 5 mins, you old bore!

Long may our position continue to amuse you in the same way as your delusions tickle me. Our 'abject' position is a great achievement bearing in mind the pittance the management team havce to work with in terms of a financial budget. We are 'so' happy about the result at your place given the proud and foolish boats made by most of your fans insofar as considering there was to be a cricket score declaration.

We know how good or rubbish we are and can be, can you say the same for the team that was going to bounce back with Johnson scoring more than a shed load of goals?

Last edited:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
bhaexpress said:
True enough, next time we play you it'll be somewhere glamourous like Gander Green Lane, then we'll see who the joke club is.

You do talk a load of old pony!!:dunce:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Nail on head.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:

:drink:
Im sure you wont, since Palace will be your number 1 team...as Brighton and Hove Albion will be long gone by then.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Long may our position continue to amuse you in the same way as your delusions tickle me. Our 'abject' position is a great achievement bearing in mind the pittance the management team havce to work with in terms of a financial budget. We are 'so' happy about the result at your place given the proud and foolish boats made by most of your fans insofar as considering there was to be a cricket score declaration.

We know how good or rubbish we are and can be, can you say the same for the team that was going to bounce back with Johnson scoring more than a shed load of goals?
Perry. You situation is not so much about your clubs bank balance it about bad management IMO. You have a crop of playes that could keep you in this division but the way Mghee chooses to manage them is not helping your cause.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Perry. You situation is not so much about your clubs bank balance it about bad management IMO. You have a crop of playes that could keep you in this division but the way Mghee chooses to manage them is not helping your cause.

You may have a point there Blokie but the point goes back to cover the years in the Div 3 when we almost went out of business and the league. I did not know you had seen us play so many times to enable you to form an opinion on McGhee's management.

See you for a beer before the Luton game then?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
Oh OK then I will become best mates with you Blokie and AJLM and we will become a fearsome Palace firm.

:jester:
But who would we scare? Brighton and Millwall will be no more. I say...Charlton! Grrr

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: We answered you request.

1 Reading 39 16 3 1 48 12 11 7 1 33 13 56 91
2 Sheff Utd 39 12 4 3 35 19 10 5 5 30 22 24 75
3 Watford 39 10 5 4 36 20 10 7 3 34 24 26 72
4 Leeds 39 12 4 3 33 17 8 7 5 21 16 21 71
5 Crystal Palace 39 11 5 4 32 16 8 5 6 27 23 20 67
6 Preston 38 7 9 2 24 12 7 9 4 24 16 20 60
7 Wolverhampton 39 8 8 3 19 12 6 9 5 24 19 12 59
Good result, still looks like the lottery of the playoffs for you though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here