Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So far soooo good

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
eagles #1 said:
But who would we scare? Brighton and Millwall will be no more. I say...Charlton! Grrr

We could give the old dear, the bloke with a funny walk, his pet dog and the lady with a shocking perm a jolly good fright. They all support Roundshaw Casuals 5th XI down the Purley Way.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Long may our position continue to amuse you in the same way as your delusions tickle me. Our 'abject' position is a great achievement bearing in mind the pittance the management team havce to work with in terms of a financial budget. We are 'so' happy about the result at your place given the proud and foolish boats made by most of your fans insofar as considering there was to be a cricket score declaration.

We know how good or rubbish we are and can be, can you say the same for the team that was going to bounce back with Johnson scoring more than a shed load of goals?

I'd like one of these proud and foolish boats - where can I get one?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
I have found that they are readily available from Poundland in the Whitgift Centre.

Excellent - me, the wife and the nipper can sail up the Wandle at the weekend, with the appropriate inoculations of course.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Is their board really that crap that they have to come on here celebrating a win which has abso-f***ing-lutely no relevance what so ever?
Times must be hard....:nono:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Eggmundo said:
Is their board really that crap that they have to come on here celebrating a win which has abso-f***ing-lutely no relevance what so ever?
Times must be hard....:nono:

"WIN" now that's a word that you lot don't use very often! :lolol:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
PALARSE TILL I DIE
could you make that soon se25 because one less stripey nigel wearing pal@rse xxxx in this world is at least a start.

i hate you and all of your family and connections
and i resent having to share a world with you.
if i ever see you about in your stripey nigel rag you will know my contempt for you.
in the unlikely event of you ever breeding your poisonous brood will know my contempt.
you have no right to exist
you are scum

PALARSE TILL YOU DIE!!!!!! die soon !!!!!!do the world a favour get to west croydon station wait for an express and do the decent thing.stain the tracks with your septic blood.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
northstandnorth said:
why are we entertaining these scum.

f uck off you p@a@rse c unts
Entertaining???????? With foul and abusive language like that I think it`s far from entertaining you foul mouthed low life. Go and wash you mouth out with bleach.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
northstandnorth said:
PALARSE TILL I DIE
could you make that soon se25 because one less stripey nigel wearing pal@rse xxxx in this world is at least a start.

if i ever see you about in your stripey nigel rag you will know my contempt for you.
in the unlikely event of you ever breeding your poisonous brood will know my contempt.
you are scum

PALARSE TILL YOU DIE!!!!!! die soon !!!!!!do the world a favour get to west croydon station wait for an express and do the decent thing.stain the tracks with your septic blood.

Good sensible post mate you are one intelligent being, well done

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
northstandnorth said:
PALARSE TILL I DIE

you are scum

:ohmy:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
SE25 said:
"WIN" now that's a word that you lot don't use very often! :lolol:

HAHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAA....

Stop, Stop, PLEASE>>>
I can't take it..HHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAHA..he he...
U R SOOOO COOL.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
northstandnorth said:
PALARSE TILL I DIE

you are scum

Is there a tune to this song.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
could you palarse c unts all meet up for a chat at west croydon?there has got to be an express due soon.could you PLEASE ensure its northbound.less chance of you polluting sussex that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here