Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade sacked..

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Please not barnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear god no

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At least we'll be spared all of those "Slade: In or Out"? threads next week.

Greeno

Oct 16, 2009
Ive been around for quite a while but dont post as i enjoy watching the banter unfold, and as ive said on a previous thread, particularly US's film reviews.

I can't really mention names, but im quite friendly with a close relative of one of the occupants of the director's box.

BAN THE LARGE ONE! :ban:

(Now would you believe me if i told you i went to school with Stacey Solomon? )

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
It'd better not be barnes.

Maybe as a coach along side Coppell but if he's given the managers job i'll want a refund for my season ticket.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
It'd better not be barnes.

Maybe as a coach along side Coppell but if he's given the managers job i'll want a refund for my season ticket.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Thats quite sad - as Bloom said, he allway's came across as a good man.
How many manager's in how many years is that now - 9 in 9 did i read...? What a poison chalice..who do we think we are sometimes..

Are Bozza and Bloom one and the same or in cahoot's..?
We get a sticky thread of 'Slade In/Out' which i've never seen before ever, and this new twist which will leave the events of 'Griffengate' well behind too... :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I tough decision but the right one.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My humblest apologies to you Greeno, I am extremely disappointed with this decision myself.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think these kinds of threads should be placed in quarantine (maybe 'Childish Ramblings') until there is any evidence of them being true. So far, Greeno has provided no evidence that his word counts for anything.

NSC GOLD!!! :yahoo::salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here