Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky: Robins reject Greer offer

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BensGrandad - clearly has no idea of what makes a good centre half, or maybe he is right and all of GD's manager's are wrong?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yes I have no life, because I post about 15 times a day on a messageboard that covers a lot of subjects, pathetic, who are you to judge me?

I cannot be bothered anyway, you guys think what you want of me, you lot are just people on an internet message board judging me because of a post count, to be quite honest you mean nothing to me. Bullies.:cry:
I shall not post for a while, if thats what you all want.

lol lasted less than one day :laugh::lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BensGrandad - clearly has no idea of what makes a good centre half, or maybe he is right and all of GD's manager's are wrong?

I know what makes a good ball playing centre half which is what Gus wants rather than a stopper big boot. Hence he let Virgo go and has encouraged Elphick and the team to to play football from the back. Some clubs and managers like a stopper centre half some dont and Gus falls into the latter so I do not expect to see Gary Doherty or anybody similar signed. Horses for courses and that horse, some might say donkey, is not for Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here