Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky: Robins reject Greer offer

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh seriously, just f*** off, you are even starting to annoy me now with your petty squabbles and needless posting. I suggest you look at the 'THREAD TITLES' before you post instead of covering every thread with moronic, idiotic, senseless posting about things you don't even really have an opinion on.

NF9, Wizard, whoever you are, can you just ease off with the serial posting?

Its never me who starts the squabbles though is it, in fact Vulture stalks me EVERYWHERE and has a go. My initial comment was a joke towards NE, I was not trying to start an argument.

Whatever anyway, I don't really care anyway.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
just piss off dick head....you really are nsc biggest twat and most unpopular poster...now be a good boy and f*** off:thumbsup:

This. :thumbsup:

You're 16 and from what I can tell have no life outside of school (apart from Cricket and Football.)

You are a teenager, get off the f***ing computer and do teenager things. :facepalm:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
[

ease off the pointless loads of posting every day Wizard and people will get off your back.You have to admit you post more than any one else on this board and its not just me that gets fed up with it.You claim you are having a joke at Ninjas expense but Ninja did not think so.

Its never me who starts the squabbles though is it, in fact Vulture stalks me EVERYWHERE and has a go. My initial comment was a joke towards NE, I was not trying to start an argument.

I would question who is stalking who considering you are on every thread! And besides, less posts equals less squabbles. Just frigging cut down on the posts!!!

Anyway enough from me, don't know why I am bothering anyway.

P.S. Change Your Life | Are You Living or Surviving?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
This. :thumbsup:

You're 16 and from what I can tell have no life outside of school (apart from Cricket and Football.)

You are a teenager, get off the f***ing computer and do teenager things. :facepalm:

Yes I have no life, because I post about 15 times a day on a messageboard that covers a lot of subjects, pathetic, who are you to judge me?

I cannot be bothered anyway, you guys think what you want of me, you lot are just people on an internet message board judging me because of a post count, to be quite honest you mean nothing to me. Bullies.:cry:
I shall not post for a while, if thats what you all want.

Anywaayyy, back on subject, Greer is ideal I think, comes from a side better than our own and is in his prime, snap him up, but don't break the bank for him as there are other quality centre halves for the price range we are talking about.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Yes I have no life, because I post about 15 times a day on a messageboard that covers a lot of subjects, pathetic, who are you to judge me?

Closer to 20. :thumbsup:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
mark from the argus says sheffield united player close to coming

Have also heard this. My understanding is that it's a player whose contract is not being renewed by Sheff Utd.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

I cannot be bothered anyway, you guys think what you want of me, you lot are just people on an internet message board judging me because of a post count, to be quite honest you mean nothing to me. Bullies.:cry:
I shall not post for a while, if thats what you all want.

Anywaayyy, back on subject, Greer is ideal I think, comes from a side better than our own and is in his prime, snap him up, but don't break the bank for him as there are other quality centre halves for the price range we are talking about.

To be honest, if they recognize you posting on EVERY thread..THEY must be READING every thread!? Just ignore it, you're like 16, easy to pick on someone 30 years younger eh. :shrug:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Have also heard this. My understanding is that it's a player whose contract is not being renewed by Sheff Utd.

Henri Camera :drool: James Harper :drool:
Seriously though, Glenn Little would surely be to old now, winger at 34 years old! Cant think of any of the others, I heard Kyel Reid being branded about on here.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Camera has a new club already :(

Harper would be a brilliant signing, would get goals at this level.

Kyle Reid would again, be a brilliant signing. but he played for Pa**ce (2 games on loan)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Greer would be a good acquisition as he would be able to mentor Elphick and perhaps be captain.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Camera has a new club already :(

Harper would be a brilliant signing, would get goals at this level.

Kyle Reid would again, be a brilliant signing. but he played for Pa**ce (2 games on loan)

Never heard of his new club, small ground so cant be on great money.

Said Harper, but i would have thought he'd stay in the Championship, but Reid would be a good signing, doesnt matter one bit about the palace link.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here