Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky: Robins reject Greer offer

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
they will offer him a new contract before his contract will end

Quite certain they will but from even the players point of view. You must be insane to think Swindon can match our ambition over the next few years. He could be leading out a team, in one of the best stadia in country. At least thats what he should be thinking.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re Gary Doherty I am suprised that people keep suggesting him but more so that apperently he is only 30 years old I thought by the way he plodded around the field he was about 35 or 36. I just hope that Gus doesnt even consider him. He is no better than we let go in Virgo in his style of play.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re Gary Doherty I am suprised that people keep suggesting him but more so that apperently he is only 30 years old I thought by the way he plodded around the field he was about 35 or 36. I just hope that Gus doesnt even consider him. He is no better than we let go in Virgo in his style of play.

Really? You REALLY think that?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yes I do I think Doherty is awful just a big lump lumbering about in the centre of the defence and I wouldnt have said it if I didnt think it.

Good enough to have had a number of seasons in the Championship as a regular, a few games in the premier league, and be voted what were by far the best team in our divisions 3rd best player? ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yes I do I think Doherty is awful just a big lump lumbering about in the centre of the defence and I wouldnt have said it if I didnt think it.

Docherty has managed to lumber around the top 2 divisions and international football for around 10 years then....thats 10 more years tha our centre halfs have and will ever manage.

He would walk into our side. quite rightly too, but he wont, he will be of to a championship side im sure

Id practically shoot my load if we got anywhere near getting him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here