Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Wayne Rooney wants to leave Manchester United.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Originally Posted by Sparky_Hughes
He can go to hell, if he's leaving for money, he's mercenery scouse scum

If he's leaving because colleen wants him to/to save his marriage, he's philandering scouse scum and the situation is all of his own making

If he's leaving because we dont match his ambition he's arrogant ungreatfull scouse scum who thinks far too much of himself.

Summary: f*** him.

The breathtaking hyprocisy from United, who tapped him up in the first place whilst at Everton, is totally ignored at OT.

They of course also tapped up WGT when he was at Leeds, he went to the World Cup in 2002 in Japan, Fred Kite and Becks had a few words in his ear, and he returns to Elland Road demanding not just a transfer, but informs Leeds that he will only be signing for one club, and it is a done deal.

Don't see an inquest on that at Red Cafe though....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The breathtaking hyprocisy from United, who tapped him up in the first place whilst at Everton, is totally ignored at OT.

They of course also tapped up WGT when he was at Leeds, he went to the World Cup in 2002 in Japan, Fred Kite and Becks had a few words in his ear, and he returns to Elland Road demanding not just a transfer, but informs Leeds that he will only be signing for one club, and it is a done deal.

OK, I'll bite - why is Ferdinand WGT?

Taggart has a long history of tapping up - I'd say that only Real Madrid surpass United when it comes to the art

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Same with Carrick in the 2006 world cup, im really loving this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's referred to as 'Wobbly Gobbed Tosser' in a few United fanzines :thumbsup:

There was some top banter on Twitter the other evening between Rio and Robbie Savage. They were posting piss-take looky-likies of each other.

Rio posted one of these

afghan_hound.jpg

To which Savage replied

jcplaty2.jpg

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There was some top banter on Twitter the other evening between Rio and Robbie Savage. They were posting piss-take looky-likies of each other.

Rio posted one of these

afghan_hound.jpg

To which Savage replied

jcplaty2.jpg

:lolol:

Good on the pair of them. I heard Savage on Fighting Talk the other week, he's probably a bit out of his depth but he can cope with a bit of banter!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It's all a game though, you know that don't you? All teams play the 'we don't want him to leave card' for their fans, while pocketing the inflated transfer fee. £27m for a 18 yr old, I'm sure Kenwright was really unhappy, as was Levi when he got £18m for someone he bought for £2m. Likewise Fergie no doubt had the deal with Real for Ronaldo sown up long before his 'wouldn't sell them a virus' line. Crikey, how unhappy were Leeds at getting £30m for a centre half, these clubs must hate United....NOT!

The fans are upset he's leaving, nothing hypocritical in that, they are not having a go at a club coming into sign him are they? They are the same as any football fan whose best player suddenly wants to leave for no apparent reason. Had their vitriol been reserved for the club trying to sign him, then I agree, a bit hypocritical.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Good on the pair of them. I heard Savage on Fighting Talk the other week, he's probably a bit out of his depth but he can cope with a bit of banter!

He's got a bit of form on this. Savage was having a bit of a barney with Ian Poulter on Twitter a few days ago.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's all a game though, you know that don't you? All teams play the 'we don't want him to leave card' for their fans, while pocketing the inflated transfer fee. £27m for a 18 yr old, I'm sure Kenwright was really unhappy, as was Levi when he got £18m for someone he bought for £2m. Likewise Fergie no doubt had the deal with Real for Ronaldo sown up long before his 'wouldn't sell them a virus' line. Crikey, how unhappy were Leeds at getting £30m for a centre half, these clubs must hate United....NOT!

The fans are upset he's leaving, nothing hypocritical in that, they are not having a go at a club coming into sign him are they? They are the same as any football fan whose best player suddenly wants to leave for no apparent reason. Had their vitriol been reserved for the club trying to sign him, then I agree, a bit hypocritical.

I know it's a game, but some people fall for it. When Taggart was busy peeling an onion and looking shocked at the press conference yesterday it made me raise an eyebrow, given his history when the ball was on the other foot, prior to United being a selling club.

We're just as bad at the Albion, look at the abuse given to Dan Harding for leaving, yet when we signed Greer.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The truley laughable thing about that performance in the press conference is the fact that Rooney turned down the contract offer in the middle of August, and Ferguson sat there honestly expecting everyone to believe that he still has "no idea, not a dickie-bird" as to WHY Rooney wants to leave the club.

You'd think the subject might have cropped up once or twice between them in the last couple of months.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Are you chairman of their supporters club?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The truley laughable thing about that performance in the press conference is the fact that Rooney turned down the contract offer in the middle of August, and Ferguson sat there honestly expecting everyone to believe that he still has "no idea, not a dickie-bird" as to WHY Rooney wants to leave the club.

You'd think the subject might have cropped up once or twice between them in the last couple of months.

I heard that Rooney was happy with the money offered by United, but the sticking point was Ferguson's wife refused to meet Rooney in a hotel bedroom dressed in a Salvation Army uniform.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Citeh fans are chcuckling to themselves up here as much as United's did when City were relegated to the third division

U.N.I.T.E.D
Feeder club to Man Citeh
With a nick-nack paddywack, give a dog a bone
Rooney's agent's on the phone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here