hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"What-ehv-err"

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Theres more Americans living here than English due to some sort of university exchange deal...
I hear the
'and I was like, you know, and he was like yeah, and I was like no! and he was like yeah, and I was like, oh my god, and he was like, you know, and I was like thats totally awesome, and he was like'

conversations daily. Ive not actually attacked any of them yet, but its only a matter of time.
Catherine Tate anyone....?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Discharge.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Most hated word=NAUSEOUS..."I felt really nauseous"...not knowing that if you are nauseous you make other people feel sick...its NAUSEATED in that context you mid atlantic pricks!

Worst phrase has to be "So I turned around and said blah blah, then she turned around and said blah blah"...f*** me, they must look like whirling f***ing dervishes!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Theres more Americans living here than English due to some sort of university exchange deal...
I hear the
'and I was like, you know, and he was like yeah, and I was like no! and he was like yeah, and I was like, oh my god, and he was like, you know, and I was like thats totally awesome, and he was like'

conversations daily. Ive not actually attacked any of them yet, but its only a matter of time.

If I heard this moronic drivel all day, every day, I'd turn into that Michael Douglas character in 'Falling Down'.

:facepalm::wozza:

D

Deleted User X18H

I detest people who punctuate every sentence with 'like' or the dreaded 'know what I mean'

Mine are bizarrely, nearly all food related.

Picnic

Supper

Breakfast

Meal

Refreshment

Poo/Poop

Snug/Snuggle

Phlegm

Gusset

Pussy

I have to use alternatives instead of these words cos I detest saying or hearing them all.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
'Oh-my-days'

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hit

as in...."i'm just going to hit you with an email"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports