Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit Towns

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hey, I had my Honeymoon in Niagara Falls ! A ride on the Maid of the Mist more than compensates for the sheer tackiness of the place.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I can't believe no one has mentioned Crowborough - lol. Full of hairdressers and charity shops, a 'nightclub' - voted one of the top worst in the UK and my local full of 15 year olds, until the coppers turn up and do a raid and there is no one left in there! It also has a population full of ignorant lemons.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My sincerest apologies Juan. However, if you think Hamilton is bad try somewhere like Baton Rouge in Louisiana. You go over a big road bridge over the Missisippi (I bet I spelt that wrong). From there you her a 'great' view of the Parish (they have parishes and not counties down there).

I suppose you could say that at least you can get a good look at it before deciding that it's a total shithole and to be avoided.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
bhaexpress said:
Hey, I had my Honeymoon in Niagara Falls ! A ride on the Maid of the Mist more than compensates for the sheer tackiness of the place.

Yeah, you are right. The Maid in the Mist does more than make up for it. But the town is still a hell-hole in my book. Skegness, North American style.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
BTW, this is the crappiest place on earth. It is built in the middle of the garbage dump and the residents get their food and everything they need from the garbage. They have a few cattle that also graze on the garbage, where they compete for anything edible with the vultures. Still, at least they don't have to watch Palarse.

(And it is a crappy photo, too, but believe me, this isn't the kind of place you hang about in to adjust your camera settings!)

Acahualinca, known as La Chureca, located on the west side of Managua:

Attachments

• temp01.jpg
    temp01.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Juan Albion said:
Yeah, you are right. The Maid in the Mist does more than make up for it. But the town is still a hell-hole in my book. Skegness, North American style.

You are right of course but I had a ball there and the person I can't mention because it would upset the Rik Waller fan club said it was 'awesome' !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Joking apart she made one of mine go pop ! Wouldn't have been so bad but the bitch laughed her head off !

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I think some of you are being a bit harsh on Worthing. Teville Gate and the surrounding area of the train station is horrible but other than that it is pretty much your average English town, not great but not really that bad either.

And's there's still some decent pubs there - The Warwick is a very pleasant place to drink and The Vintners Parrot isn't too bad either.

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
The Wine Lodge was a better name. Didn't think it had changed to much with the name change.

The Warwick is OK but on saturday nights the music is to loud!
I did watch the Carling Cup Final in there and the Turkey vs England game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here