Jul 7, 2003
1. Middlesbrough
2. Gillingham
3. Hastings/Bexhill

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Rossville, Georgia is where all the redneck hill billy, thick as shit scum end up....or so I hear.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
never been there but my mate goes to Slough a fair bit to see his wifes friend and he reckons that takes some beating.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Burnley
Banbury
Coventry
Croydon

The great thing about away games is that they make you appreciate Brighton all the more. I love that "coming back through the whitegates" feeling. There are 10 shit towns for every decent one in this country

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sittingbourne
Dartford
Dover
Portsmouth

Wrexham, never been to the football ground (hope to this season), but stayed there before my mate's wedding. What a sh*thole. The whole town goes drinking in the same direction on the same street at the weekend. Naturally we went in the opposite direction, ensuring empty pubs all nights (bar the crossover ones in the middle).

Bunch of weirdos.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
So many shit towns,dosn't say much for our country really.:nono:

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Charlies Shinpad said:
Where I live;

Littlehampton,have to be Russian/Latvian /Portugese fluent or have a fetish for Lycra and Single Overweight Mums to live here:eek:

That was similar to my description of Littlehampton earlier on the thread. See I'm not lying!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Who shags all these single overweight charvers to make them single overweight mums in the first place .... if we could get hold of him we could curtail a national problem at a stroke

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Rossville, Georgia is where all the redneck hill billy, thick as shit scum end up....or so I hear.

You don't even know where it is you retard. Mind you, the fact that you choose to show your manifest ignorance yet again comes as no surprise to anybody here.

I suppose all those early morings doing your paper round are beginning to stun what's left of your brain. It's clear that all that masturbation (your only real outlet) has destroyed more brain cells than you can allow.

Oh, they are a more than a few red necks there I grant you. It's a bit like Canvey at times too, trailer parks. Of course my wife lives in an acre of ground with two houses on it, both of which I own outright. Hillbillies are from the Appalacians, that's north of there.

I don't know why you continue this pissing competition, I am vastly superior to you in every way. All you do is make yourself look sadder and sadder.

Still, it gives the rest of us a laugh.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
On the Left Wing said:
Who shags all these single overweight charvers to make them single overweight mums in the first place .... if we could get hold of him we could curtail a national problem at a stroke

I must finish second in this race because every bird I pull seems to already be a single mum!!!

Just to confirm what else has been said on this thread, The Litten Tree was the best town pub in Worthing until they knocked it down to make way for flats. To answers Bozza's question, Chapmans is now called the Grand Victorian Hotel...Seriously!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BRIGHT ON Q said:
So many shit towns,dosn't say much for our country really.:nono:

Having traveled a fair bit over the years I can suggest several countris that are worse than here. Try the 'Richest Country in the World' or the self apointed 'Greatest County in the World', both being America (allegedly).

A trip through the backwater states like Mississippi or Akansas will let you see virtual shanty towns or trailer parks in abundance. Most of the larger cities have ghetto areas which are in a state of virtual anarcy.

You know, we complain but the UK ain't so bad over all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here