Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shit Towns

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
On the Left Wing said:
Amazed at how many dislike Worthing ... did quite a lot of my growing up between Shoreham, Lancing and Worthing and have great memories of all three places .... think only Shoreham has remained pretty well unchanged ... visited Worthing a couple of years ago and hardly recognised it .. even Montague Street was not the street it was ... and the pubs were crapholes, but still think Bognor is a desolate coffin-dodgers pit

I spent 24 years growing up in Worthing to be honest when i was at college going out on the lash i did really enjoy it, When the likes of Cloisters, Wine Lodge became the Littern Tree, Theives Kitchen, The Foutain etc were all still proper pubs even Rutherfords seemed pretty good but last 5 years or so the chain pubs have moved in and it's become a sterile town full of chain pubs and townies, bet it's not the only town in the country, The lack of a decent cinema has been a bug bear for years.

Having said that though i would still rate Wrexham as the most piss poor town i've been too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here