Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Weds - embarrassing!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What many fans,teams,managers,staff of the teams playing the Albion is that you can only play as well as the other team lets you, one of Gus's main tennets is if we have the ball they can't play and if you can pass accurately and keep the ball your chance to score will come anyone watching the Sunderland v West Brom match last night will see that creed carried out to the letter you just HAVE to have a manager who can get the players to carry it out.
( poor old roy did'nt have such players at Liverpool unfortunately the players there knew best)
I just hope that some Chairman will not notice how good a manager Gus is and he stays under the radar

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have a TEAM of nobodies, they have big name INDIVIDUALS chasing money at a big club they care nothing about, who are having a dire time struggling to stay up in a 'poor' third division? *clap*

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is this Mr (ahem) "Big Guns" not someone's wind-up ID? If so, it's inspired stuff. If he's fo real of course then it's even better.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Word has it that Big Bad Guns plays the trombone in the Sheffield Wednesday Band.

I heard it was the tamborine.

No doubt about it they are the "biggest" club in this league but unfortunately for them it count for nothing. Let them crow about all their success back in the 1930s or whenever it was...and the fact that they made up the numbers in the top flight back in 1990 or whenever that was. Means f*** all to me and anyone else. I'll be too busy enjoying myself in the Championship.

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
just got in from the lions lair must say loads of the lads say they had a wicked night in brighton ,and have asked me to pass on there thanks ,espesally big paul who got double teame by two africans on brighton beach

just got in from the lions lair must say loads of the lads say they had a wicked night in brighton ,and have asked me to pass on there thanks ,espesally big paul who got double teame by two africans on brighton beach

Genius, f***ing genius. Yep, you've certainly taken the shine off our title-winning season now with a series of unstoppable homophobic witticisms that we never saw coming. Be sure to remember this moment, Big Guns. It will keep you entertained for hours on your journeys next season to Walsall and Tranmere and Dagenham. You can save the journeys back for tales of how big Wednesday are and how you used to be someone (the team - not you. Let's not stretch credibility too far, eh?)

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
good luck next year and well done this year on one of your biggest achievments ,no not winning the league ,but beating the mighty wednesday at a all time low ,if you manage to stay up next seaon ,then i look forward to a eay six points the following season,see you gay lords. big guns out.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

We built this city on cock and roll small guns, didn't you know?

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
oh yes forgot the reason i came on here ,sheffield wednesday and embarrasing are two words that dont mix ,so fookin do one you fookin tossers

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
good luck next year and well done this year on one of your biggest achievments ,no not winning the league ,but beating the mighty wednesday at a all time low ,if you manage to stay up next seaon ,then i look forward to a eay six points the following season,see you gay lords. big guns out.

Him and his massive clooob have fooked off for a barm cake. 9k season tickets sold that's mighty fookin impressive though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here