Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Weds - embarrassing!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
it wont be long before theres 30 000 crowds back under Milan it wont be long till were back in the big time.

it's all about the here and now, and you lot are below Hartlepool, Exeter, and Rochdale. So when and how are you going to be back in the big time? you have no money, a shit squad, play terrible football, and are in league 1 next season along with possible Bury, Torquay, and...

Accrington Stanley...

i have to ask you.........

stupid_clown.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
er what month are we in fookwit
The month when we get promoted and crowned as champions.
Coincidently, it's the same month that you can start planning your trip to Bramall Lane in League 1.

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
whos got no money get your facts right ,i bet you a million fookin quid we will be in the prem in 4 years and you fookwits will be in league 1

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
lets do some name dropping then Chris Waddle ,David Hirst,Chris Woods , Paulo Di Canio ,Mark Bright,fook me i could go on all day,you are small time like donny ,in 4 years we will be in the pre and you lot will be back in league 1.

Don't worry big guns, you are amongst friends now.

Do you shave your armpits by the way?

Sep 1, 2010
whos got no money get your facts right ,i bet you a million fookin quid we will be in the prem in 4 years and you fookwits will be in league 1

Why do you have to type in a northern accent? I mean, you seem so articulate giving your views based upon a fair and balanced viewpoint:rolleyes::wanker:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
if your dont fookin bounce then your a blade ,your away following couldnt bounce cos theres only about ten of you top of the league you lot are an embarresment to your team

lets do some name dropping then Chris Waddle ,David Hirst,Chris Woods , Paulo Di Canio ,Mark Bright,fook me i could go on all day,you are small time like donny ,in 4 years we will be in the pre and you lot will be back in league 1.

well fookin done do you want a fookin medal

thats what we were singing when we were bouncing you fookwit

did you come to sheffield when we played you ,did you find the Lions Lair ,you lot would love it in there seriously.

dont be fookin stupid weve sold 9000 season tickets it wont be long before theres 30 000 crowds back under Milan it wont be long till were back in the big time;fookin Steve Foster he was that fookwit with the long hair fook me shocking player.

what did you think to the Lions Lair then

er what month are we in fookwit

priceless mate....absolutely priceless, what a welcome addition you are to the board

fuckin idiot

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
NEMESIS is a well fit bird who post on owlstalk but you lot wont be intrested in that will you.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
NEMESIS is a well fit bird who post on owlstalk but you lot wont be intrested in that will you.

fit bird from your area? been on the bowls of stupid again?

we are all gay here, so you are right, not interested.....but you are spending your day on a gay message board so what does that make you?

remember, those most homophobic are those that have most to fear deep within themselves, those at peace with other walks of life are at peace within.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Why's he writing with an accent? My missus is from Chesterfield, most of her family are Wednesday supporters, which is a shame, considering where they live. They speak like that, but at least they can string a sentence together :facepalm:
Mate, you can have this removed from your family tree if you pay ancestry.co.uk a £20 flat fee. I did similarly when I found out my great grandparents were from gillingham...!

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
no im not just answering a question ,why do you lot have to play the homophobic card i couldnt give a fook if your all gay or not

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
did you come to sheffield when we played you ,did you find the Lions Lair ,you lot would love it in there seriously.

Yeah i went to the game and went into pub with a friend in our brighton shirts on, was a outside drinking area and we was the only brighton fans, we got some looks but that was it, yes was loads of you but not exactly a lions lair.
Also you was lucky to beat us, with your one shot on target you scored.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Lets face it,this thread was always going to turn into this.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
They need more steel in their side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here