Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Weds - embarrassing!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm impressed that they let the Over 80s in for free.

Oh I don't know. Can you imagine having lived in Sheffield for eighty years. Poor bastards deserve free everything

Feb 14, 2010
If you want, Mark Lawrenson, jimmy case, Steve foster, Peter ward, Sergie Gotsmanov 9European Cup winner), Charlie Webb. In a few months Brighton will have a ground again for the first time since 1990s, will have more season ticket holders than Shef Wednesday will get through the turnstile, and in 4 years time will probably again be about the 12th best supported team in the country again. Shef Wednesday? Well you will still be harping back to the days when the football league was split between southern & football leagues, Britain ran India, America had prohibition and you could win a trophy now jog on

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
NEMESIS is a well fit bird who post on owlstalk but you lot wont be intrested in that will you.

No, cos chances are we're much more interested in Peter Shirtliff.

sheffield-wednesday-peter-shirtliff-299-panini-football-86-rare-trading-sticker-36086-p.jpg

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
This thread is priceless, can we keep him? ..or better still ask Gervais and Merchant to send him to exotic locations. ' A Fookwit At Large' ... has a certain ring to it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The nightmare is over - Owlstalk

The nightmare is over...twice! First the threat of relgation has gone, second the nightmare of the last 12 years is, at long last, over. I believe we have suffered more tribulation and heartache than ANY other fans over the last 12 years.

They seem very insular. Try and tell, with a straight face, the Wrexham fans, York fans, Mansfield fans, Chester fans etc that Sheffield Wednesday have had it worse than them over the last 12 years.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
just got in from the lions lair must say loads of the lads say they had a wicked night in brighton ,and have asked me to pass on there thanks ,espesally big paul who got double teame by two africans on brighton beach

They can't have been Brighton then those Africans, we only need one player to pass the balls at a time.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Poor bloke must be from Darnall. Even those in Sheffield feel sorry for people from Darnall.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
lets do some name dropping then Chris Waddle ,David Hirst,Chris Woods , Paulo Di Canio ,Mark Bright,fook me i could go on all day,you are small time like donny ,in 4 years we will be in the pre and you lot will be back in league 1.

Don't forget your 1963 stars...Peter Swan...David"Bronco" Lane...and a club that was saved by the co-operative (just), A 40,000 seater stadium which you cannot fill to 50%,which shipped more water than the Titanic. Milan will take whatever assets you have left then move on like he did at Pompey. Megson might have been a reasonable footballer but as a manager....get your players fit first,get them to slim down and instill some passion,they looked like they could,nt give a damn about the club...Still deluded that your a big club? Small boy with big trousers...

Pu Li

Apr 12, 2011
Gentlemen, as a Hartlepool fan, I'd like to thank you for a wonderful few hours of entertainment. We visit them on Saturday....who knows.

Our honours are even and good luck in the Championship

Thank you and goodnight from China.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
IT is a bit IRKSOME to read them peddling that nonsnse about them having beter players than us and it's all down to Poyet. Poyet is a f***ing brilliant manager - but he's not a magician.
I can understand if they haven't heard of our players, they mostly aren't very high profile before coming here we probably wouldn't have known a great deal about them. That has nothing to do with ability. We have quality throughout, mistaking fame for footballing ability might explain how they have ended up in the unenviable situation of having a front two of Neil Mellor and Clinton O'Morrison.

So to conclude: f*** OFF, YORKSHIRE IS SHIT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here