Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Weds - embarrassing!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
thats what we were singing when we were bouncing you fookwit

129108280671333637.jpg

Feb 14, 2010
lets do some name dropping then Chris Waddle ,David Hirst,Chris Woods , Paulo Di Canio ,Mark Bright,fook me i could go on all day,you are small time like donny ,in 4 years we will be in the pre and you lot will be back in league 1.

If you want, Mark Lawrenson, jimmy case, Steve foster, Peter ward, Sergie Gotsmanov 9European Cup winner), Charlie Webb. In a few months Brighton will have a ground again for the first time since 1990s, will have more season ticket holders than Shef Wednesday will get through the turnstile, and in 4 years time will probably again be about the 12th best supported team in the country again. Shef Wednesday? Well you will still be harping back to the days when the football league was split between southern & football leagues, Britain ran India, America had prohibition and you could win a trophy now jog on

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Why's he writing with an accent? My missus is from Chesterfield, most of her family are Wednesday supporters, which is a shame, considering where they live. They speak like that, but at least they can string a sentence together :facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If you want, Mark Lawrenson, jimmy case, Steve foster, Peter ward, Sergie Gotsmanov 9European Cup winner), Charlie Webb. In a few months Brighton will have a ground again for the first time since 1990s, will have more season ticket holders than ednesday will get through the turnstile, and in 4 years time will probably again be amoungst the 12th best supported team in the country again. Wednesday? Well you will still be harping back to the days when the football league was split between southern & ootball leagues, Britain ran India and you could win a trophy now jog on

Martin Keown, Bobby Zamora, Gary Stevens, Michael Robinson

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
did you come to sheffield when we played you ,did you find the Lions Lair ,you lot would love it in there seriously.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Both Woking and fc united were better and posed a bigger threat

Yeah u are so so rite moggs, how can a club of that magnitude, and with that spending power under perform so badly?, both Woking and FC United looked more dangerous, and Swindon when they came down a few weeks ago looked like Barcelona compared to them!. lt isnt just a change of manager they need, its a total overhaul, from top to bottom.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
lets do some name dropping then Chris Waddle ,David Hirst,Chris Woods , Paulo Di Canio ,Mark Bright,fook me i could go on all day,you are small time like donny ,in 4 years we will be in pre-school

Edited for you as you don't seem to have the capability nor the brains.

Feb 14, 2010
did you come to sheffield when we played you ,did you find the Lions Lair ,you lot would love it in there seriously.

turn it in and remember the good oldd days, you know when Bradman played cricket, the leagues were split between football/southern leagues, America had prohibition and you lot could win a trophy

big guns

Apr 10, 2011
dont be fookin stupid weve sold 9000 season tickets it wont be long before theres 30 000 crowds back under Milan it wont be long till were back in the big time;fookin Steve Foster he was that fookwit with the long hair fook me shocking player.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bless his little cotton socks.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
lets do some name dropping then Chris Waddle ,David Hirst,Chris Woods , Paulo Di Canio ,Mark Bright,fook me i could go on all day,you are small time like donny ,in 4 years we will be in the pre and you lot will be back in league 1.

Is that really someone to be proud of?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I did. I was hoping to go back next season, but turns out Sheffield United are just as shit as you lot.

Feb 14, 2010
dont be fookin stupid weve sold 9000 season tickets it wont be long before theres 30 000 crowds back under Milan it wont be long till were back in the big time;fookin Steve Foster he was that fookwit with the long hair fook me shocking player.

yeah well "wont be long is relative given that your glory years coincided with The Zulu war, Boer war, Brighton winning the Charity Shield, the football league being split etween southern/football leagues and Don Bradman playing cricket. Face it mate, Wednesday are no mark northern monkeys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here