SheepShaggerGate

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What a massive steaming pile of attention-seeking shite. Shame, I was rather hoping that some insignificant gobby little turdhole had been banned for spurious reasons. Not this place's finest hour atm - when was the last time anything was seriously suggested for NSC Gold, for example? Poor.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah that pretty much sums it up fella. In fact I'd go as far to say a lot of Albionites would buy Sid a beer for winding you lot up so much.

I think you're missing the point, he did not wind 'you lot up so much'. He wound up a few and the rest took it for what it is. He was quite simply libellous towards an employee of the club. However, like anywhere on the internet you will always get a few that only post to tell everyone else how sad they are for posting on forums, chat rooms, etc. whilst doing it themselves. Not that I'd accuse you of being in that bracket of course.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No more on the Big Board please. Carry on here for as long as you want.

Immediate posting holidays for those who take this subject back into the main thoroughfare.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would say NSC has been hurt when the club have to call Bozza to clarify its bull shit, clearly the club was worried enough to contact him.

Or maybe you are assuming this was a much bigger deal at the club than it was. They are busy running a multi-million pound business, but via ATC they do keep an eye on this place, and that was a big enough thread to draw your attention. Or maybe someone at the club got an email or a text, perhaps the Argus phoned to see if the club had a comment to make.

No big deal, they get wind of the story, someone is asked to give Bozza a quick call to confirm that this has not happened.

Trust me a company the size of Brighton has FAR bigger things to deal with each and every day. This would not have registered very high on the old Richter scale.

As I said earlier, there is some bullshit on NSC, wow, whatever next, hang on, there is some breaking news about the toilet habits of bears.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Your forgetting the vital ingredient. It was a joke. I'm certain Sid meant no malice

To arrogantly assume there is no malice is one thing. To hide behind the flimsily thin veil of it being 'a joke' is worse.

What was he trying to achieve on the back of this knockabout hilarity? Financial gain? Playground giggles? Masturbatory material? Or to prove once and for all to everyone that he's a bit 'special'?

If it was nothing more than a fishing trip (itself a futile, puerile lesson in attention-seeking), why get people involved who had nothing to do with it and slur them with making allegations of racism?

Pathetic, whichever way you turn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here