Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SheepShaggerGate

Jan 30, 2008
To arrogantly assume there is no malice is one thing. To hide behind the flimsily thin veil of it being 'a joke' is worse.

What was he trying to achieve on the back of this knockabout hilarity? Financial gain? Playground giggles? Masturbatory material? Or to prove once and for all to everyone that he's a bit 'special'?

If it was nothing more than a fishing trip (itself a futile, puerile lesson in attention-seeking), why get people involved who had nothing to do with it and slur them with making allegations of racism?

Pathetic, whichever way you turn.
everyones got there own opinions , THATS WHAT MAKES LIFE A BIT MORE INTERESTING :wink:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm with Gritt23 on this, I think we all need to sit back a bit.
For the record, by the end of the thread, Sid had me, when we found out it was just bollocks, I thought it was a top wind up. The reason is there have been a fair few banning stories going around since the Amex, it was starting to sound like Withdean with the "bouncer" stewards in the first 3 years there. Now I haven't witnessed any of this when I've been at the Amex, so it maybe true, it maybe not. So the Banning stories plus the Bellamy complaint, made it all fit together. Also for the record I thought it was Bollocks to start with.

So IF what Sid said was true, then we should have been outraged. IF the club had banned anyone for a gestures or swearing (without warning first and unless it was in a Zero Tolerance area), then the clubs name should have been mud.

What really happened. We found out it was shite, because a Journo or someone at the club had been reading it, called Bozza to confirm no one had been banned and we all realised that it was bollocks. So the clubs name is not mud, quite the opposite in fact.

So who was really hurt by this? Well Mr Herbbard may be, although as we know it was a wind up is he really hurt by it? The only other person to get hurt by it is Sid.

Something that comes out of this is the close realtionship between the club and NSC. I applaud that.

.....ready to be shot down.....now GO!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You couldn't be more wrong.

i lost touch here , is this why you pulled the plug for a few days or what ? couldn't get on here for over a week and then get on and this bollox is going on........would be mildly amusing if names hadn't been used , but unfortunately seems to have got out of hand slightly .

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Why do you post on here at all then out of interest?

Because I am, infact, a buck toothed geek with my username on my shirt. I also have very thick glasses and my mouth is always slightly open, causing a small amount of spittle to accumulate at the corner of my mouth. I am the walking epitome of NSC.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Because I am, infact, a buck toothed geek with my username on my shirt. I also have very thick glasses and my mouth is always slightly open, causing a small amount of spittle to accumulate at the corner of my mouth. I am the walking epitome of NSC.

I think i have seen you at the Amex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hang on a minute. What have i said that has offended you so much to tell me to f*** off?

The handful of posts of yours that have registered on my radar are all digs and moans. You don't have to read here or post here so you could find somewhere else. Or I could stop you posting here.

I will always listen to constructive feedback from anyone on how to improve NSC. I may not agree, but I'll listen. Your approach of repeated little digs is not one that works well with me.

A reminder: Ultimately, you only use NSC if I let you.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
i lost touch here , is this why you pulled the plug for a few days or what ? couldn't get on here for over a week and then get on and this bollox is going on........would be mildly amusing if names hadn't been used , but unfortunately seems to have got out of hand slightly .

NSC was down for a server upgrade for no more than 12 hours. It's been back from that upgrade for over a week now.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Trust me a company the size of Brighton has FAR bigger things to deal with each and every day. This would not have registered very high on the old Richter scale.

See i would disagree there, a number of things on here the club has been accused of have gone unnoticed including previous banning letters, yet they appear to have taken time out there day to ring Bozza and get him to notify us this is complete bollocks, the fact it got to that stage just shows its gone far to far, and Sid deserves his forum ban for it, and sadly now due to his idiotic behaviour has left him self open to law suits against himself.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
NSC was down for a server upgrade for no more than 12 hours. It's been back from that upgrade for over a week now.

was trying to get on through bookmarks and kept getting the come back later page...:twaaaat: someone put me straight on the OTHER side.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The handful of posts of yours that have registered on my radar are all digs and moans. You don't have to read here or post here so you could find somewhere else. Or I could stop you posting here.

I will always listen to constructive feedback from anyone on how to improve NSC. I may not agree, but I'll listen. Your approach of repeated little digs is not one that works well with me.

A reminder: Ultimately, you only use NSC if I let you.

But what i have wrote has been constructive. I know you have the power to ban me and that you make the rule's. But surely me making digs and moaning is not out of the ordinary. This site is full of it. Not everything i right will please you, just as not everything you right will please me. That's why this site works. It's all about opinions

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
was trying to get on through bookmarks and kept getting the come back later page...:twaaaat: someone put me straight on the OTHER side.

Sounds like a local caching issue. A CTRL-F5 would probably have sorted you out.

http://twitter.com/northstandchat is a good place to look/ask about downtimes etc.

Sep 1, 2011
See i would disagree there, a number of things on here the club has been accused of have gone unnoticed including previous banning letters, yet they appear to have taken time out there day to ring Bozza and get him to notify us this is complete bollocks, the fact it got to that stage just shows its gone far to far, and Sid deserves his forum ban for it, and sadly now due to his idiotic behaviour has left him self open to law suits against himself.

You obviously want that to happen as he toyed with you on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here