Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SheepShaggerGate

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The reputation of NSC with the club has probably been hurt. How are they to take us seriously, as a benchmark of fans' opinions, if as a forum we are stirring made-up shit about the club? Secondly, Richard Hebbard's reputation has been damaged in my opinion.

No it has not, it may have been damaged for a couple of hours yesterday but his "reputation" has now been restored. What Sid did was pretty minor compared to the abuse say "Andy Naylor" gets on here. His name has been dragged through the mud a lot more than Dick Hebbard's has. You don't see him trying to get people banned do you. By the way.... I am no fan of Andy Naylor for the record

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The reputation of NSC with the club has probably been hurt. How are they to take us seriously, as a benchmark of fans' opinions, if as a forum we are stirring made-up shit about the club? Secondly, Richard Hebbard's reputation has been damaged in my opinion.

Your forgetting the vital ingredient. It was a joke. I'm certain Sid meant no malice

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Seriously now ... have EITHER of those things actually happened?

How has the reputation of NSC been hurt? Oh, it turns out some of the things posted on here aren't true, and deliberately not true to see if it can get a reaction, wow, hold the front page.

It wasn't true, and we all know it, so how has Richard Hebbards reputation been hurt?

If Richard has suffered as a result of this, then fair play, I agree, that's wrong, and I would have thought Sid (who I don't know at all) would be sorry for that, but I can see that his reputation HAS been harmed. It's not as if the story rolled for days, and we've come to accept the lie like FDM only being a chef in the Marines. This was over and done with inside a day, and everyone getting worked up about it, quickly become aware that the club have done no such thing.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
How are they to take us seriously, as a benchmark of fans' opinions,

You might see this place as that, plenty others don't, some see it as a wind-up arena. The NSC is whatever you yourself want it to be, your own private NSC. But it is Bozza's playground and he makes the rules, I think he gets it right pretty much most of the time.

It's teh internets ppl, it ain't real

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Your forgetting the vital ingredient. It was a joke. I'm certain Sid meant no malice

It's just like writing a load of shit reviews for a restaurant and then a couple of days later going, I'm only joking. Whether he meant it or not it damaged relations between nsc and the club and he deserves everything he gets

Jan 30, 2008
It's just like writing a load of shit reviews for a restaurant and then a couple of days later going, I'm only joking. Whether he meant it or not it damaged relations between nsc and the club and he deserves everything he gets
does there have to be a relationship then ? i thought this was an independent mouth piece ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When I'm in the the pub with my group of Albion fans and I bring up an NSC opinion about some Albion-related matter the reaction from some of them is "Why do you read that shit?" or " You don't believe anything on there, do you?"

It's threads like Sid's that give NSC a bad name among Albion supporters generally.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Seriously now ... have EITHER of those things actually happened?

How has the reputation of NSC been hurt? Oh, it turns out some of the things posted on here aren't true, and deliberately not true to see if it can get a reaction, wow, hold the front page.

It wasn't true, and we all know it, so how has Richard Hebbards reputation been hurt?

If Richard has suffered as a result of this, then fair play, I agree, that's wrong, and I would have thought Sid (who I don't know at all) would be sorry for that, but I can see that his reputation HAS been harmed. It's not as if the story rolled for days, and we've come to accept the lie like FDM only being a chef in the Marines. This was over and done with inside a day, and everyone getting worked up about it, quickly become aware that the club have done no such thing.

I would say NSC has been hurt when the club have to call Bozza to clarify its bull shit, clearly the club was worried enough to contact him.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
When I'm in the the pub with my group of Albion fans and I bring up an NSC opinion about some Albion-related matter the reaction from some of them is "Why do you read that shit?" or " You don't believe anything on there, do you?"

It's threads like Sid's that give NSC a bad name among Albion supporters generally.

Don't worry yourself mate most Albion fans have posters on here down as buck toothed geeks. From the ones I've seen with usernames on the backs of their shirt's that description seems pretty accurate.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
does there have to be a relationship then ? i thought this was an independent mouth piece ???

I never said there had to be a relationship. But it is useful if we do have one so we can share our opinions about the Amex and organize things like the go green at the Leeds with the club's support

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
He meant it to have been a joke but, in my view, it was totally unfunny and not clever in the least. How some can find it amusing is beyond me. (And there is plenty on NSC that I don't agree with but do find funny.)

I'm sure he meant no malice but he must be pretty stupid not to see that there was malice in it.

It was an insult to the club and to the individuals whose names were mentioned.

Having said that I would say a ban from the Amex would be OTT but a temporary longish-term ban from NSC might be in order.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Don't worry yourself mate most Albion fans have posters on here down as buck toothed geeks. From the ones I've seen with usernames on the backs of their shirt's that description seems pretty accurate.

So we're either geeks or fishing fucktards. T'riffic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here