Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven in the shit again

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hurrah, someone else has come out to back Newell and Holloway, perhaps the FA might take some notice now.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
From the BBC:

New allegations in Eriksson saga

Eriksson was caught in an elaborate tabloid sting in Dubai

England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson told the News of the World newspaper that three English Premiership clubs are involved in corruption.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
NMH said:
blame the useless FA for hiring him.

Now THEY are tried and tested and English, and having seen the results I'd say that they are the ones that need sacking.

Germany 1 England 5
England 1 Argentina 0
England 3 Argentina 2
Qualifying results for WC and Euro Champs

P 24 W 18 D5 L1

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
WTF is the NOTW trying to do to England in the run up to the world cup. When the wankers come up with their 'Get behind the boys' edition, i'm going to set fire to every copy in every brighton newsagent.

So we now have three incredible exclusives.

'Seven seeks job for after world cup'
'Rio is lazy'
'Managers take bungs'

What are these brain damaged cretins going to come up with next , Pope is revealed as catholic, Dolly Parton sleeps on back shocker.

These people really are the lowest of the low :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

and Richie wants to be them ??? :lolol:

El Presidente said:
Germany 1 England 5
England 1 Argentina 0
England 3 Argentina 2
Qualifying results for WC and Euro Champs

P 24 W 18 D5 L1

The players got those results - I was talking about the 'results' as being the facets of professionalism this tosser sven has revealed.
It just illustrates what twats the fa are, the way they pander to this mercenary but promptly treated Alf Ramsey like he didn't exist after 1970, Bobby Robson like an incapable bumbler, and Hoddle like a madman.
Lest anyone defend them, they also watched us into extinction (amazingly, that didn't happen, no thanks to them though as they fine clubs for invasive support or players for their foibles but chairscum can cheat lie steal and embezzle at will) as they will with Macclesfield, would have with Hull and Wrexham.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I dislike the FA intensely. They sit in their ivory towers and couldn't give a stuff about fans.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
(from today's NoTW - 'ardly takes a genius to work out who he's talking about)

"CLUB ONE is a struggling Premiership outfit whose manager Eriksson labelled "the worst" at taking backhanders.

Reporter: "Do managers always get involved with transfers?"
Sven: "Yeah (muffled) and of course they put money in their pocket (signals left hand in pocket to indicate backhanders)."
The discussion then turned to the manager of Club One. We cannot identity him or the club for legal reasons. We will call him Coach X.
Reporter: "There's a chap who comes on television, I always think he looks like a stereotypical dodgy manager, X. You see the way he comes across, he really does..."
Sven: "He's the worst."
Still: "He's the worst?"
Reporter: "He's the most corrupt?"
Sven: "Yeah."
Still: "Can I tell you something? I've known X for 20 years. He is in many respects like a mate... (but) I've never done a deal...Do you know why? Because X knows that I'm not corrupt."

Still, it takes a lot of the pressure off Newell and (belatedly) Holloway - who looked in serious danger of being hung out to dry by the rest of the game. So well done, Sven, even if it was purely unintentional. :lol:

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yorkie said:
I dislike the FA intensely. They sit in their ivory towers and couldn't give a stuff about fans.
whatever gives you that idea? :lolol: :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Tom Hark said:
(from today's NoTW - 'ardly takes a genius to work out who he's talking about)

"CLUB ONE is a struggling Premiership outfit whose manager Eriksson labelled "the worst" at taking backhanders.

Reporter: "Do managers always get involved with transfers?"
Sven: "Yeah (muffled) and of course they put money in their pocket (signals left hand in pocket to indicate backhanders)."
The discussion then turned to the manager of Club One. We cannot identity him or the club for legal reasons. We will call him Coach X.
Reporter: "There's a chap who comes on television, I always think he looks like a stereotypical dodgy manager, X. You see the way he comes across, he really does..."
Sven: "He's the worst."
Still: "He's the worst?"
Reporter: "He's the most corrupt?"
Sven: "Yeah."
Still: "Can I tell you something? I've known X for 20 years. He is in many respects like a mate... (but) I've never done a deal...Do you know why? Because X knows that I'm not corrupt."

Still, it takes a lot of the pressure off Newell and (belatedly) Holloway - who looked in serious danger of being hung out to dry by the rest of the game. So well done, Sven, even if it was purely unintentional. :lol:

Redknapp?

Sven is well past his sell-by date!

People seem to constantly state that his qualification record speaks for itself.
In my opinion this is bollox, anybody could and SHOULD achieve those results with our current team!!!
He loves to feel special and thinks he's a philosopher with a superior intellect to everybody else.

Quite frankly the guy thinks he's Jesus!

Sven is a blood sucking over-rated fool.

BRING IN STUART PEARCE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All a bit of a non-story today really. If they're not actually going to name names (for legal reasons blah blah), then they're only perpetuating the same old rumours and hearsay thats gone on for years. "Some managers take bungs, SHOCK HORROR!". Big deal. Hardly comes as a surpise does it. If they're leaving all the identities out of this, then there's no story really, is there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When has the truth ever mattered to a journalist. Their job is to write what sells the paper.

Isnt there 2 men 1 a financial journalist for The Daily Mirror just been convicted of talking up shares in the paper to raise their values and for them to make money out of it.

Did I read LI is a financial journalist, perhaps he could explain it to me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here