Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven in the shit again

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Anyway, what divine right do England have at winning the world cup? England is a small country, whether people think it or not. Look at it on a map - it's tiny! We do not have the same amount of people as other countries by a few million, so therefore have slimmer pickings!
China is MASSIVE. So is the USA. And India. Its never made them world-beaters though.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
China is MASSIVE. So is the USA. And India.

Depends on the sport, teams from the USA have won LOADS of the World Series of Baseball, LOADs I tell thee.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
China is MASSIVE. So is the USA. And India. Its never made them world-beaters though.....

Football is a nothing sport in the states at the moment, albeit a growing one.

We are bigger than Cuba but there baseball team is better than ours.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyHitler said:
Listening to 5 live this evening and a caller came up with an idea that you send Big sam, curbs and Pearce out to the world cup to see what goes on to "groom" them and give them some insight.

I thought that wasnt the worst idea in the world.

I quite like the idea of Pearce going to the World Cup in some sort of coaching role. He could really gee the players up and get some pride and passion going.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
80's Seagull said:
I quite like the idea of Pearce going to the World Cup in some sort of coaching role. He could really gee the players up and get some pride and passion going.

Barry Fry could do the same

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
80's Seagull said:
Don't be silly. We've got TORD GRIP for that. And what a fabulous job Svens buddy does in that England setup. I honestly don't know how we ever managed without him.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Ernest said:
Now the Swedish CRETIN has said Premiership teams are taking BUNGS and one team in particular are always with their hands out.

SACK the Scandinavian CLOWN now and get a decent TRIED and TESTED English manager in NOW :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wot he said.......

.....a basic criteria for being Manager of the English Football team is being bloody ENGLISH!!!!

It ain't Rocket Science.

SACK THE SWEDE !! :flameboun :salute: :flameboun

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hes a disgrace and guilty of gross misconduct. If hes got allegations re corruption they should be presented to his employers.

Why do we have to pay him off after the world cup? Cant we just sack him then and send him on his way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here