Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serbia v England U21 - racism and stuff [Merged]

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Look let us put this in context. They are a very primitive country, just a few years ago they were involved in ethnic cleansing of fellow white Europeans, we should not have any shocks that they do not live in a post-Blair world, with laws controlling free speech.

Oh dear christ, someone sign this bloke up to the national front.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I expect they would claim they are setting a dangerous precedent if they were to do that, but surely they have enough proof of outlandish provocation.

Really? Like what? He really needs to grow up. Where is the difference between that, and fans winding-up Wayne Bridge about his Ex and JT? In my opinion, the latter is worse, because it is factual, and very personal. The Serb's noises were childish, and he knows that. He is lucky that he did not get the full treatment like black players endured at the Goldstone.

As a professional player, he should know that fans will try anything they can to wind up the other team's players.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Look let us put this in context. They are a very primitive country, just a few years ago they were involved in ethnic cleansing of fellow white Europeans, we should not have any shocks that they do not live in a post-Blair world, with laws controlling free speech.

Astonishing view.

Blair has nothing to do with this.

Serbia wants to consider itself a modern country, but some of its players, officials, and many of its fans act with primitive racism.

These dimwit thugs have no knowledge of even their own country's modern history, with Hitler's racist/fascist thugs persecuting and murdering Serbs simply due to them being 'Slavs' during its occupation.

Thankfully 95% of Brits know what is abhorrent behaviour.

Now lets see if UEFA/FIFA have the balls to deal with them, rather than punishing the victim Danny Rose.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Oh dear christ, someone sign this bloke up to the national front.

Why? Just because I don't get you little white boys' indignation in a town without racial issues? I do not consider myself to be racist, but by the same token, I resent the laws that Blair introduced making it illegal for native hetrosexual whites to say anything, while any minority group can say whatever they like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The monkey noises in the clip I just posted are f***ing insanely loud.

Maybe they were simply chanting "hoof, hoof, hoof" at the England team? A similar thing happened at the AMEX a few games ago.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Why? Just because I don't get you little white boys' indignation in a town without racial issues? I do not consider myself to be racist, but by the same token, I resent the laws that Blair introduced making it illegal for native hetrosexual whites to say anything, while any minority group can say whatever they like.

E E EDLLLLL, f*** them immigrants taking away the whiteman's rights.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Really? Like what? He really needs to grow up. Where is the difference between that, and fans winding-up Wayne Bridge about his Ex and JT? In my opinion, the latter is worse, because it is factual, and very personal. The Serb's noises were childish, and he knows that. He is lucky that he did not get the full treatment like black players endured at the Goldstone.

As a professional player, he should know that fans will try anything they can to wind up the other team's players.

Really ??? are you Doctor Who or something or do you really think its still the 80's whilst the majority of us have grown up

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

That's not strictly true, is it? Native white heterosexuals abide by the same rules as veryone else.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
U21s mindless fans

I know racism and racist language is wrong and in a perfect world there would not be any ism chants at matches but they are difficult to police in large crowds.
Knowing the chants and sounds come from mindless idiots to simply wind up certain players, why don't the players just ignore it all?
Is it that simple?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I know racism and racist language is wrong and in a perfect world there would not be any ism chants at matches but they are difficult to police in large crowds.
Knowing the chants and sounds come from mindless idiots to simply wind up certain players, why don't the players just ignore it all?
Is it that simple?

No.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it that simple?

No.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Serbian fans in racism shock!

Absolute disgrace. Danny Rose sent off for kicking the ball at baying Serbian neo nazi fans.

Seriously if England fans behaved like that we would be banned for f***ing EVER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here