Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems to be a lot of young casuals about

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've got a knitted polo and a coat.

Had the polo for about three years (I think - certainly a couple at least) and subsequently washed it loads. Still seems dandy though.

The coat I have had dry cleaned and is as good as new.

Quality, did you get your L1977 stuff online, yeah?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Oh the Blades Business Crew?! I thought you meant Auntie for a minute. Nope i hope they win mate, much rather see them automatically promoted than the Bluenose scum

What that lot that dressed:lolol: in fancy pants and had a party at your place last game of the season a few years back?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes i may be thick but i do know what kibber is ta! Ask Das Reich he can do a lucky dip!

I have heard that Lenny Arkwright and Cass Ramsbottom (Jt Leaders of the BBC:rant:) are in secret talks with Reichsy as to how to do Palace on their own patch...

PS I have no idea what Kibber means in Afrikaans so if it was offensive...

:D

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I have heard that Lenny Arkwright and Cass Ramsbottom (Jt Leaders of the BBC:rant:) are in secret talks with Reichsy as to how to do Palace on their own patch...

PS I have no idea what Kibber means in Afrikaans so if it was offensive...

:D

Well i think you meant something that nearly sounds the same, which is very offensive to coloured gentlemen!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Interesting stuff on the latter part of the thread. All though i don't condone hooliganism or have ever been involved in any of that sort of stuff it really interests me!

Out of curiosity whats all this CASUALS stuff? it it just fans submerging themselves in certain brands so they give themselves a certain look? A look that has close links with hooliganism?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Wearing 'casual' clothing really has very little do with hooliganism.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Not suggesting that wearing fans wearing casual clothing has anything to do with hooliganism. But as im doing my dissertation on the segmentation of football fans and the reasons that fans act like they do i thought that NSC would offer some interesting thoughts!

"consumers construct and make sense of the world through interpreting brands as symbols", evidence of this has been shown in the thread above, "inferring meanings to surround themselves in brands so internally they develop their self identity". What identity does casual clothing suggest about the wearer of the garments?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here