Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems to be a lot of young casuals about

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just a quick question to those who have posted on this thread and in general and all this 'casual' stuff, hooliganism, whatever you want to call it -

Are you actually interested in Brighton & Hove Albion, the football team? Are you interested in watching the matches and supporting the players, or are you just interested in using the club as an excuse to have fights with groups who use the names of other clubs in the same way?

Just to be clear, that's not meant to be sarcastic or inflammatory, it's just a genuine question.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I like wearing CASUAL clothing and watching Albion.

NOWT wrong with that.

Also, to those claiming CONVERSE are the height of cool, they are OWNED by these little run-arounds...

129314_01.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Our very own 'Safe.' has a pair of them. ;)

Leave of Chappers ;

adidas+gazelle

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I couldn't be doing with blue trainers.

ConverseFootwear_StarPlayer_EVOX_Black_large.jpg

These are mine. I've got a bit of a thing about red black and white though so yeah, that probably swung it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just a quick question to those who have posted on this thread and in general and all this 'casual' stuff, hooliganism, whatever you want to call it -

Are you actually interested in Brighton & Hove Albion, the football team? Are you interested in watching the matches and supporting the players, or are you just interested in using the club as an excuse to have fights with groups who use the names of other clubs in the same way?

Just to be clear, that's not meant to be sarcastic or inflammatory, it's just a genuine question.

well its pretty much a fashion thread now,i love the albion and when have the cash etc i will be there,must admitt i have never been to too many home games but have clocked up over 100 away games(im early 20's so not bad). I want to see us do well and will support them until my end. Iv only posted on this thread as i know people that are and have been involved in the casual side of things.I had some silly incidents when i was younger but have my head screwed on firmly.

back to the fashion,ben sherman was hilarious in year 6 at school,how bright were them shirts..i like the OTS and cp stuff and will agree with the forest hills/gazelles people on ths thread:thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
43217140_b1.jpg

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
WJ, you ever purchashed any Luke1977? I've got my eye on a Luke1977 jumper, was just wondering how they wash up etc etc?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
WJ, you ever purchashed any Luke1977? I've got my eye on a Luke1977 jumper, was just wondering how they wash up etc etc?

I've got a knitted polo and a coat.

Had the polo for about three years (I think - certainly a couple at least) and subsequently washed it loads. Still seems dandy though.

The coat I have had dry cleaned and is as good as new.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here