Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems to be a lot of young casuals about

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can we move this into Childish Ramblings, please?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Too much Stone Island and not enough Tacchini or Gabicchi for my liking.

There was, however, a CRACKING shop in Huddersfield which stocked an array of casuals garmants, including a lovely blue Gabicchi windcheater / cagoule type thing I snaffled up for 60 notes.

Why can't we have a store like that in Brighton?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Im just not 100% following you henfield? your in mid 50's and have therefore seen the worst of it,you say the lads at mk looked 13 and your first question was asking if they were lads or just lads on the piss? so why did you leave mk at half time and why were you drinking at sb? the brighton lads at sb were mainly youth(or the older youth) so who were you with watching this? Dont blame you for not getting involved at your age but did you follow these 13 year olds all the way back to London to have a look?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Too much Stone Island and not enough Tacchini or Gabicchi for my liking.
I agree, I used to like Stone Island, but now I think there's to many fakes about. Tacchini is defiantly coming back, and Fila is slowly coming back.

Das, I've heard from a reliable source that there's more 'youth' coming through the West side of Sussex, rather than the East side.
batter.gif

hodsm.gif

Im just not 100% following you henfield? your in mid 50's and have therefore seen the worst of it,you say the lads at mk looked 13 and your first question was asking if they were lads or just lads on the piss? so why did you leave mk at half time and why were you drinking at sb? the brighton lads at sb were mainly youth(or the older youth) so who were you with watching this? Dont blame you for not getting involved at your age but did you follow these 13 year olds all the way back to London to have a look?

You've rumbled him too. It's some blokes that tried the same thing last season pretending they were old faces but kept linking to the BWS website.

Jan 30, 2008
he's blagging it patchamalbion believe me , local constabulary maybe ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here