Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See what they think at HTFC

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Yeah, sorry for the inconvenience as well, some of our lot are a bit sad and don't really like to take in a bit of racial banter, no harm in it is there. Why not bring some banana's down with you in April, you maybe able to reach the pitch with a decent throw. In the meantime, we'll try to check our manager did his time in quarantine and that his immigration papers are all in order, he is foreign afterall...love you all.

p.s. really hope you get second.x

You cock!

Which comment in particular was racism?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Who cares if they think Poyet looks like a monkey. BHA 80 PTS ht 70 pts ... bet Gus is gutted

Last edited:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Hi, hope you don't mind me popping in. I'm the main administrator on DATM(not the mod on the thread) and was contacted by Seagull on the Wing by email this morning. I was asked to remove the thread as its obviously racist. I replied stating that I didnt consider the thread to be racist and was purely banter about Poyet looking like a monkey as a regular brighton poster on your board(rogue) had been on earlier that day with a typical WUM thread about Lee clark and Poyet. This was a direct response and was most definitely tongue in cheek.

We are totally anti racist on our board and frown upon anything that could be construed as that.

The lad who started the thread(who I know personally and isn't in the slightest bit racist) was contacted by the same poster threatening to call the police so PM'd me asking me to remove the thread as he didnt need the hassle.

I'd certainly agree with the posters on here who have stated that this is a massive overreaction. I'm pretty sure I could scour through this site and find very similar comments and threaten to report you to the police but I like to think I have a life.

Congrats on a very sucessful season and I hope we sneak the 2nd place to join you in the championship

All the best

Adam

p.s. the biggest, the busiest , the best was meant to just refer to Town forums obviously. I realise this site is comfortably the busiest in League 1

Blimey a Northerner that can write ! Shouldn't you be out buggering ferrets or something ?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
There are only two things in this World that I really can't stand :

1- Casual racism, or insenstivity towards other creeds and races.

the other is

2 -Thick, racist, bigoted, workshy, gobby, can't speak properly, wife beating, whippet f***ing Northerners.

:thumbsup:

mancterrier

Apr 25, 2009
There are only two things in this World that I really can't stand :

1- Casual racism, or insenstivity towards other creeds and races.

the other is

2 -Thick, racist, bigoted, workshy, gobby, can't speak properly, wife beating, whippet f***ing Northerners.

Likewise with Soft, Pretentious, shandy drinking gobby, can't speak properly, husband beating, whelk f***ing Southerners.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Nasty racist scum. Hope they stay down now.

Why the surprise?... I have spent a good few years working around Halifax/Leeds and they are the most inward looking, bigoted group of people I have had the misfortune to be around,..... by comparison I also work a lot in Edinburgh,... and although not perfect, they are a world away from the Yorkies...... can't stand 'em.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think the people sticking up for what is plainly outright vile racist crap might do well to go away and wonder exactly what kind of disgusting little creatures they're sticking up for here. Or maybe - and I certainly think this applies is at least one case on this thread (and no, no names, no packdrill) - they might already have come across as being not entirely unsympathetic to views like theirs.

Why feel MORE aggrieved about people having highlighted the fact that those cretins proudly display their vile opinions than saying anything about the vile opinions themselves? Strikes me as a very strange and actually rather twisted way of approaching what they've written - unless of course, you agree with it. Personally, I won't be sticking up for them quite so valiently. Because they're transparently cunnts. Seems a strange set of lowlifes and frankly boringly unpleasant values to choose to stick up for but hey, whatever floats your boat.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Likewise with Soft, Pretentious, shandy drinking gobby, can't speak properly, husband beating, whelk f***ing Southerners.

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman , sir. You came on here to apologise and end up insulting us.

Hope Gus pins the Huddersfield comments up on the team board when you visit.

mancterrier

Apr 25, 2009
Spoken like a true Yorkshireman , sir. You came on here to apologise and end up insulting us.

Hope Gus pins the Huddersfield comments up on the team board when you visit.

Cmon , if you can't see that was a joke response to the post I quoted then you need a humour bypass, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here