Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Carole

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Intruiging - at times looked a CLASS act in the Championship (although admittedly his end product was poor - familiar).

In League 1 though his pace and trickery could be an asset...if he still has it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Seb is 10 times the player McLeod is..........I think !!

I think that's pretty harsh - bearing in mind how effective McLeod was when he first came to us. I think the problem lies with him being injury-prone & never really getting properly match-fit. :shrug:

Good news about Carole I reckon. I hope he proves that he's worthy of a short-term contract over the next week.. :thumbsup:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I think that's pretty harsh - bearing in mind how effective McLeod was when he first came to us. I think the problem lies with him being injury-prone & never really getting properly match-fit. :shrug:

Good news about Carole I reckon. I hope he proves that he's worthy of a short-term contract over the next week.. :thumbsup:

I was hoping he could prove it today - and be playing at Leicester tomorrow night! :ohmy:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was hoping he could prove it today - and be playing at Leicester tomorrow night! :ohmy:

I know what you mean!!

I guess it's only fair to see if he still has the pace & ability that he had before he buggered off up Norfff. Fingers crossed eh?! :whisky:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Where has this bollocks about McLeod being good at the beginning of the season come from?

He was good against WORTHING and other non league rubbish. Oh and BARNET.

He did well at Crewe for about half an hour until he looked as though his head was about to blow up.

Fat bastard.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Quick message to WW:

Just seen you quoted my post about my thoughts about McLeod. You're the only person on here who's on my personal 'Ignore List', so I don't usually bother reading the any of the miserable shite you post after I've logged out. Funny you should be slagging off my thoughts about KM, but hardly surprising - given you're a terminal wanker. Just thought I'd let you know - out of courtesy, like. Bye, bye. :bigwave:

Last edited:

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
Where has this bollocks about McLeod being good at the beginning of the season come from?

He was good against WORTHING and other non league rubbish. Oh and BARNET.

He did well at Crewe for about half an hour until he looked as though his head was about to blow up.

Fat bastard.

We wouldn't be 90 minutes away from Wembley without his earlier performances in the JPT.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Excellent news about Seb, saw him play as sub a few times when working in Leeds and he looked good. The fans loved him but they got him to pass rather than shot around the box. I hope we can get the best back out of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here