Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Carole

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Because having aplayer like Carole means the opposition get worried by his FLAIR and concentrate on stopping him leaving players like Jarrett, Murray, Foster and Cox plenty of space to exploite!!!

Name of the LB by the way?

They might worry about him for a minute or 2, but even league 1 defenders will soon realise he's crap and just ignore him!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He always flattered to deceive when here, but, that said, he can only be an improvement on the current crock of shit masquerading as a football team. And he can cross a soccerball, something no-one else appears able to do.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Another deal with Dick Knight's fingerprints all over it.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003

Says in the caption for the Argus that Carole in training with his team-mates, but are you sure its not with the under-12s?!

Who is the lad trying to keep up with him?!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
It's one of the youth team players. They played against some of the first team (and Carole) in a little training match.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Only on trial so he won't feature against Leicester then.Still hoping we actually spend money though on players.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
think it is Dean Wilkins son

I don't think it is. Snoobs will probably know.

The best thing about Carole is that he actually moves forward with the ball at a pace, something Cox is unable to do.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I don't think it is. Snoobs will probably know.

The best thing about Carole is that he actually moves forward with the ball at a pace, something Cox is unable to do.

Fair do's, he is the only yooof teamer I could remember with massive hair

Agree about Carole, could be good with him on one wing trying to cross it, Cox cutting back inside and trying to cross it from the other wing, and Livermore and Jarrett in the middle of midfield

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton

Says in the caption for the Argus that Carole in training with his team-mates, but are you sure its not with the under-12s?!

Who is the lad trying to keep up with him?!

That is James "Smudger" Smith. A reserve/first team played against the youth team this morning and Carole scored twice and made two. Left-back is an unnamed trialist (not anybody mentioned on here). Carole cannot feature against Leicester, he would have had to have signed by midday today. Only loan players can sign up until 3 hours before kick off. As Chris Iwelumo famously did at 4.30pm before his debut away at Chesterfield for a midweek game!

BTW - he left Darlington of his own accord, frustrated at the lack of first-team opportunities.

Carole exits for a trial (From Darlington and Stockton Times)

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Is there a Aussie on trial with us Insider?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for clearing that little conundrum up, still think he looks about 12 though!

Good comments on the Darlo paper about Seb

oh dear just when things were looking up. good look to seb, far better player (imo) than franz, but them strange tactics reduced him to the bench.

Have to agree with you on that one Stockton Paul. Franz cannot cross the ball at all and consistantly gives it away, Seb Carole should have started...

Carole looked like a decent and dangerous player, something that we have missed down the left flank.

I agree a quality player who made a big impact when he played..Who's pulling Dave Penney's strings..??? A big mistake letting Seb Carole go... who's next?

When he played for us, he would ALWAYS do something in a game that made me feel my time and money had been well spent. Football is meant to be entertaining so for that alone I'm happy to see him back, lets hope he has learned from his time in English football and improved the weaker elements of his game.
Can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Good news imo, always liked watching him play and can put in a decent ball for murray and forster. Would be interesting to see who the lb is.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
When he played for us, he would ALWAYS do something in a game that made me feel my time and money had been well spent. Football is meant to be entertaining so for that alone I'm happy to see him back, lets hope he has learned from his time in English football and improved the weaker elements of his game.
Can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
100% agreed. Carole is a flair player and we are desperately short of those. Of course he's not perfect, because if a player with his skills was also physical, very consistent, always made the right choice etc then he'd be a Premiership player. So if you want creative players at our level you have to accept their flaws, and I would happily do that with Carole. Sign him up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
100% agreed. Carole is a flair player and we are desperately short of those. Of course he's not perfect, because if a player with his skills was also physical, very consistent, always made the right choice etc then he'd be a Premiership player. So if you want creative players at our level you have to accept their flaws, and I would happily do that with Carole. Sign him up.

Not much cop if we play long ball though is it?

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

Wise words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here