Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Prices for 2014-5 announced...

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
you're lucky then, ADD IT ON TO ALL THE OTHER BILLS AND I'M SURE NOT EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY AS LARRY???
regards
DR

I don't think everyone will be no, but an extra £0.83p a month (how much mine has gone up by the look of it) is perfectly reasonable for me to pay personally. I imagine some, particularly those who pay in a lump sum, will find it quite a big increase and may well stop going to games. I hope not, as I think it's a terrible shame that anyone should be priced out of going to see the team they love, but given my personal circumstances then I'm quite happy. If the club has misjudged the increase and loads if people can no longer come I will be less happy, as I'm not some heartless ******* who cares only for himself.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So can anyone who is better at maths than me calculate roughly how much additional revenue this will earn the club?

PEANUTS... compared to the £14.7m

Tickets would have to go up £20+ a match to cover the deficit.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think everyone will be no, but an extra £0.83p a month (how much mine has gone up by the look of it) is perfectly reasonable for me to pay personally. I imagine some, particularly those who pay in a lump sum, will find it quite a big increase and may well stop going to games. I hope not, as I think it's a terrible shame that anyone should be priced out of going to see the team they love, but given my personal circumstances then I'm quite happy. If the club has misjudged the increase and loads if people can no longer come I will be less happy, as I'm not some heartless ******* who cares only for himself.
FAIR POST ,SOME JUST SEE IT FROM THEIR OWN PERSPECTIVE,
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here