Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bag Murray for 300k

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Fantastic news!!
Although I can't help but think this purchase is as good as the end for Hammond here. All we can hope for now is Coventry bidding for him, just about to sign the contract and they go into financial difficulty again which means Hammond doesn't get to move after all :lol::jester:
All we need is a decent winger and we will be SORTED. Wembley here we come! :cool:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
f*** me.

Well, it's great news - we've signed a forward, who COULD be brilliant to work with Forster.

However:

If he's crap, it's a SHITLOAD of money wasted, and assuming we're still not delivering the goods, Wilkins will come under a LOT of pressure, having spent more money than any other manager in my lifetime!

Still - encouraging stuff. Looking forward to Tuesday now!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This is, of course, great news. However...

I've never heard of him before and he could be shit, and clearly the club doesn't know what it's doing. We're so ambitious that we could only got our strikers from somewhere like Rochdale, he's only 24, and hardly any experience at this level, we've spent an absolute fortune on him which the club obviously can't afford and it's taken us a whole year (a year!) to get him. I hope I'm wrong, but seeing as this bloke might be shit, this is not good news. I suspect this is probably going to cost the club a chance to get to the play-offs and will probably cost Dean Wilkins his job, and all because no-one has any idea whether he's any good or not.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

I've never heard of him before and he could be shit, and clearly the club doesn't know what it's doing. We're so ambitious that we could only got our strikers from somewhere like Rochdale, he's only 24, and hardly any experience at this level, we've spent an absolute fortune on him which the club obviously can't afford and it's taken us a whole year (a year!) to get him. I hope I'm wrong, but seeing as this bloke might be shit, this is not good news. I suspect this is probably going to cost the club a chance to get to the play-offs and will probably cost Dean Wilkins his job, and all because no-one has any idea whether he's any good or not.

SAKE.

I cannot believe you just posted that.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Even you have to admit it's a BIG risk for Knight and Wilkins?

Good news - yes. Big Risk - yes.

:albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:thud:

f*** sake, you numpty. I was being sarcastic.

Interesting that you find it difficult to diffrentiate my sarcasm from your normal posts... :lolol:

YOU numpty - it was f***ing obvious you were being sarcastic.

But it IS a big risk - that was my point. No need to mock it, just because you need to get your daily kicks from Withdean Wanderer-bashing :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here