Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bag Murray for 300k

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Where the f*ck did the club find that ?

we've accumilated shit loads in selling , a+k , play offs , cups etc etc and spent naff all. We always had money , it was a fact ! DK said we had money, just some on here seemed to make it up and say we didnt

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Only had this season as a reasonable player and many say he is shite,bloody lot of money for a very average striker.This must mean hammond is off as no way would the board finally put there hand in there pocket without money returning.

Very very strange signing???

YEAH! Let's write him off before he's even played!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The 'White Pele'?

:laugh::laugh:

There is only one

zico.jpg

This may sound slightly silly, but do you think this will make it harder to get in at Northampton? I'm hoping to go and pay on the gate. How big is the away end at Northampton?

And yes, I know I should join the AMS. I just don't exactly have enough time between now and Tuesday.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
This may sound slightly silly, but do you think this will make it harder to get in at Northampton? I'm hoping to go and pay on the gate. How big is the away end at Northampton?

And yes, I know I should join the AMS. I just don't exactly have enough time between now and Tuesday.

You know what I am actually thinking of going now, might just drive up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bet he starts on the BENCH on Tuesday. Revell has 5 in 6, and Wilkins will want to 'be fair' to him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we've lashed out that £300k UP FRONT for this fella, and not linked the fee to appearances / promotion and all that bollocks, then I would hope and expect there to be NO sell-on clause whatsoever involved in this deal.

MASSIVE gamble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here